1 hour ago, PantyPissr28 said:

Another puddle from another desperate pee waiting on my husband to get off work. 737428F2-141D-4160-ACCF-2E23F172021B.thumb.jpeg.a0438bd228fdb50a8caea762e7e8819e.jpeg

And here’s the stream that led to the puddle. And yes, I have chubby thighs lol.18529B25-9641-4AD4-8C14-300C9185399E.thumb.gif.ef1d4743dc61c11d43d4cf437b40de31.gif

Looks windy enough that you may have gotten a little spray back in your thighs haha

• Like 1

@PantyPissr28  I saw the puddle and was pretty impressed.  Then I scrolled down and saw the animated image of you peeing and I was gobsmacked!   Absolutely fantastic.  Thanks for taking the trouble to film it and post it.  I love your technique - nothing exposed to the people around, but you can pee whilst completely covered up.  I assumed that you had squatted to make that puddle - until I saw the second bit.   Love it loads and I hope you can share more in future.  So good that you can pee like that without it all running down your legs as well.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

Another puddle from another desperate pee waiting on my husband to get off work.

Does your husband deliberately delay coming out of work so he can see the puddles you make?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Does your husband deliberately delay coming out of work so he can see the puddles you make?

No, I actually get off work 2 hours prior to him. We don’t work close to home but we work not even 5 minutes from each other so we share a ride. 

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

So good that you can pee like that without it all running down your legs as well.

The wind actually caught this one, and it ran all down my legs and splattered on my boots lol. But for the most part, I can keep it from running down my legs!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You know how much I love to piss on flowers… a princess like me should Always be high-class!!!

O absolutely haha. I will admit that I love to pee on flowers as well. Just peeing off my deck is awesome haha

• Haha 1