Getting wet while holding pee

I wonder if girls usually get wet when they hold their pee for a long time. But not because you get horny or anything, maybe just because you are squeezing your muscles down there constantly. For example I often get erections from holding my pee back when I really have to go (I don't get turned on by holding my pee) but maybe because I'm constantly clenching my sphincter.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's an interesting question, although one I'm not biologically equipped to answer.

It is however very similar to something I've been wondering, so I'm going to bump the question and seek a response...

As a bloke into the female pee thing, I'll freely admit is a sexual thing - for me photographs or videos of girls peeing, hearing accounts on here of girls holding or peeing in its various forms is arousing.

For the girls though - the thought occurred to me recently:  Is it something sexually fulfilling?

I understand that at least some ladies experience a link between the pressure of a full bladder and orgasm, but is that the prime reason?  For those of you that enjoy holding or wetting, or get your kicks from peeing in various places, is it a sexual thing causing you to be aroused - or is it more a mentally fulfilling thing?

I can understand all sorts of feelings of empowerment, endorphin release if you like, the satisfaction of beating a self imposed target, being in control and dominant of your body maybe or perhaps for some cases a hark back to happy carefree childhood days...   

To cut to the chase - do you ladies find yourself sexually aroused or is it instead another form of positive mental experience you enjoy?  There'll be no right or wrong answer but looking forward to your views...

1 hour ago, Lilipee said:

For me, it depends on the situation.  If desperation occurs in general life, it's not enjoyable at all.  Its extremely frustrating.  I can't hold well, and I never want to have an accident in public.

However, when planned out, it's pure pleasure.  I need it for masturbation.  I don't even think about pee while having sex, but I can't orgasm alone without needing to pee and then peeing in some way that excites me.  

Very interesting how among women,needing a wee compliments the sexual arousal.Maybe like us guys,when we ejaculate,we get a kind of "fluid rush" feeling,and maybe women when aroused get a similar sensation but with urine rather than semen obviously....

Urination,orgasm,masturbation,its SO damn fascinatiing isnt it?

• Agree 1

Thank you ladies for the responses - very detailed and hot responses - I appreciate that two of you may be a slightly small sample size to be representative of half the world population, but it is a valid response for me at least.

Miss C - you've captured every thought that goes through my mind when I see a pic of a girl holding or peeing, and Miss L - I completely agree that humiliation and degradation doesn't make it a turn on, but when deliberate that's a whole different matter...

I'm so glad it is a sexual thing for you - otherwise I'd feel a bit guilty about getting so worked up over the thought...   😉

• Like 1

For me I do love the sensation of needing to go. If I have to pee just a little bit but aren't in any danger of wetting myself I enjoy the feeling in public but once it gets beyond that my brain just goes to trying to find the closest bathroom. 

When I'm at home though I love the sensation. Sometimes when I get home I'll intentionally drink a lot of water just to feel full and desperate to pee😂🤷

• Love 2
  • Hot 1