So my husband left for work this morning & texted me a few minutes ago stating he was horny & wanted a video of me peeing somewhere naughty. He suggested the backyard, but I’ve done that too many times, I feel like I’m wearing that one out. So currently holding & looking for suggestions on naughty places to pee! 

• Hot 3
2 hours ago, ftmpisssecret said:

what about on his pillow? that would be hot and would guarantee him sweet dreams.... lol. or on the carpet, kitchen floor, dirty laundry, washer.... let us know where you end up peeing!

My vote is for the kitchen floor as well haha. Or maybe the living room? Do let us know where you pee

• Like 2
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

O for sure you do haha. When ever I pee in a sink, it's usually always the kitchen sink. Even naughtier if there is some dishes in them 😉

I’ve peed in a hotel sink before. Not the same as the kitchen but still a sink lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol and still naughty and kinky as well

It felt naughty. I was sitting on the counter talking to my husband as he was doing his business, when I felt the sudden urge to go. I just slid my panties down, as it was early morning & still in pjs. The look on his face when he realized I was actually peeing in the sink lol. 

• Hot 4
8 minutes ago, PantyPissr28 said:

It felt naughty. I was sitting on the counter talking to my husband as he was doing his business, when I felt the sudden urge to go. I just slid my panties down, as it was early morning & still in pjs. The look on his face when he realized I was actually peeing in the sink lol. 

Very hot haha. I bet he was surprised

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

So I got up and ran errands, hydrating myself cause it’s rather warm for winter. As I’m getting groceries I leaked a couple times, thinking I should hurry up before a major accident occurs in front of everyone. Finally paid for groceries, squirming the whole time & hurried out to the car. As I’m putting groceries in the car, I’m leaking a whole bunch more. I bent down to pick up an item off the bottom of the buggy & at that point I lost all control & completely flooded my leggings and boots. Luckily they were black and other than the sound of pee squirting out of me, it was hardly noticeable.  I drove home, still feeling the urge to pee & drinking more water. I quickly went into the laundry room, peeled my clothes off, threw them in the washing machine. Still leaking pee, I climbed up & sat my butt over the edge and finished pissing on my already wet clothes. Turned on the wash & went about the rest of my day.

this is very hot! love the image of you using a washing machine as your toilet to finish up your pee. thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
On 1/6/2019 at 2:59 PM, PantyPissr28 said:

So I got up and ran errands, hydrating myself cause it’s rather warm for winter. As I’m getting groceries I leaked a couple times, thinking I should hurry up before a major accident occurs in front of everyone. Finally paid for groceries, squirming the whole time & hurried out to the car. As I’m putting groceries in the car, I’m leaking a whole bunch more. I bent down to pick up an item off the bottom of the buggy & at that point I lost all control & completely flooded my leggings and boots. Luckily they were black and other than the sound of pee squirting out of me, it was hardly noticeable.  I drove home, still feeling the urge to pee & drinking more water. I quickly went into the laundry room, peeled my clothes off, threw them in the washing machine. Still leaking pee, I climbed up & sat my butt over the edge and finished pissing on my already wet clothes. Turned on the wash & went about the rest of my day.

I've never peed directly into the washing machine before lol, you just gave me a naughty idea next time iam doing laundry lol

• Like 2
On 1/6/2019 at 9:10 AM, PantyPissr28 said:

So my husband left for work this morning & texted me a few minutes ago stating he was horny & wanted a video of me peeing somewhere naughty. He suggested the backyard, but I’ve done that too many times, I feel like I’m wearing that one out. So currently holding & looking for suggestions on naughty places to pee! 

Piss in a room he frequents. If he watches tv in the living room, find a corner and have at it. Leave your wipe napkins there too for a while. Then every time he is in that room he was be turned on and crave you. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

Piss in a room he frequents. If he watches tv in the living room, find a corner and have at it. Leave your wipe napkins there too for a while. Then every time he is in that room he was be turned on and crave you. 

I will have to try that!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, speedy3471 said:

O for sure you do haha. When ever I pee in a sink, it's usually always the kitchen sink. Even naughtier if there is some dishes in them 😉

That's  plenty hot. Anyone have any real time pics of themselves?

retro-vintage-art-183-md.jpg

I must admit, its quite hot to look at *wink* 

I have peed several times in a sink, in the storage area at work when no one was present. A few times in a bar and once at a friends. Besides that, i use my husband *wink*

• Hot 2