Where are my photo peeps at?

-Z.

So, by nature and profession I am a photographer. Well, actually, I’m a digital content manager, but that includes doing photo work. In my free time though I like shooting both digital and film. Was at a show over the weekend and snapped these shots from an art installation that had just been completed. Who else here is into the photo scene?

A9B5C2CA-7619-4F4E-83D3-CF279DDC1EDF.jpeg

F6797ABD-54B0-4AE7-9BFB-D4D6930CC0B6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

For the last ten years I've been running a business as a pro-photographer in the UK alongside a normal day job. Over that time I've been covering everything there's been demand for from weddings and portraits to commercial and events.  This year I've decided to scale it down, and just do the fun stuff - so a specific live music genre / venue I work with and a couple of charity based events / groups.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:22 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I love doing photography! I have my photography on a site. It's nature photos, animal photos, abandoned places photos. 🙂 

I would love it if you were able to share with us some of your best ones.

Although not a photographer myself, I love good nature photos, especially landscapes, sunsets, and coastal scenes. 

2 hours ago, pelover said:

Just love to take pictures up here in north norway 😍😍

FB_IMG_1544131973483.jpg

FB_IMG_1544131965067.jpg

FB_IMG_1534150370049.jpg

So jealous of you having the Aurora visible on your doorstep.  Where I live in northern England is moderately free of light pollution (or at least after a half hour drive), but we're generally not far enough north for it to be visible.  On the rare occasions there is strong enough solar activity it always seems to be cloudy too. 

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So jealous of you having the Aurora visible on your doorstep.  Where I live in northern England is moderately free of light pollution (or at least after a half hour drive), but we're generally not far enough north for it to be visible.  On the rare occasions there is strong enough solar activity it always seems to be cloudy too. 

Thanks, yea its just amazing😁

When its cold like -15 -20c its allways clear wheater. Then the aurora is allways visible here :) yesterday the sky was very very green bright. Like flames :) 

i can share more pictures here :) 

i love to take pictures here :) 

• Like 1