Random sexy girls

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I know it's vanity , but I sure do wish I even looked half as good as these beautiful ladies .... Ruth 

I am sure you are very lovely Ruth xx

• Love 1
17 hours ago, on the porch said:

That's so very nice of you to say , thank you .... Ruth 

There are so many nice people here ,I really feel welcome , and that no one has made fun of my not knowing much about all types of sex is wonderful , Wayne says I have to learn , He guides me and shows me , But my typing here is all mine , and thank you all 

Ruth 

• Hug 2
17 hours ago, Ozabot said:

1909612086.thumb.jpg.56cae42ba35de66f598251745936e5d2.jpg

As a woman I can tell you that boobs that big will hurt after wearing a bra all day  and leave grooves on your shoulders , Im no where as beautiful as this young lady  , but my 34 C can still hurt and I ware a good fitting bra ,I think old man gravity is knocking at my door 😂 Ruth 

Edited by on the porch
1 minute ago, on the porch said:

As a woman I can tell you that boobs that big will hurt after wearing a bra all day  and leave grooves on your shoulders , Im no where as beautiful as this young lady  , but my 34 C can still hurt and I ware a good fitting bra ,I think old man gravity is knocking at my door 😂 Ruth 

I must be one of the few guys that don't go crazy over massive tits.  34C is more than adequate, large enough for plenty of fun.

• Agree 1
On 3/9/2024 at 11:46 PM, LovesToWet said:

20240305_060828.jpg

20240217_043331.jpg

20240217_043202.jpg

20240217_051016.jpg

20240222_060421.jpg

20240224_075454.jpg

Where I lived in the religious community, anything like this, these beautiful women , I never knew existed, We were told our body's were evil , I didn't know any better . No radio , Tv , no phones ,only 3 of the men had cell phones , Us women could not come out of the house if we had a menstrual period,  All the women wore the same style dress they were all hand made on a non powered sewing machine , foot peddle type . I was married at 15 , my husband was in his late 40s . Sex was only for reproductive child breeding ,I had a mis carriage and from then on my husband didn't want anything to do with me , He died about a year ago . I was happy of that .and left the group ..... Sorry for the rant , Ruth 

Edited by on the porch
  • Hug 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, on the porch said:

Where I lived in the religious community, anything like this, these beautiful women , I never knew existed, We were told our body's were evil , I didn't know any better . No radio , Tv , no phones ,only 3 of the men had cell phones , Us women could not come out of the house if we had a menstrual period,  All the women wore the same style dress they were all hand made on a non powered sewing machine , foot peddle type . I was married at 15 , my husband was in his late 40s . Sex was only for reproductive child breeding ,I had a mis carriage and from then on my husband didn't want anything to do with me , He died about a year ago . I was happy of that .and left the group 

What a terrible experience for you; noone should be forced into that situation.  I hope you are finding friends and support in this community, as well as in your new life.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Maclir said:

What a terrible experience for you; noone should be forced into that situation.  I hope you are finding friends and support in this community, as well as in your new life.

Thank you so much , were both on the back of the boat , he is fishing for dinner , Yes I feel that my body was hiding a nother person in it , Wayne saw that in me and opened up a whole new life , a freedom to make my own choices , do what I want .Even love again, actually for the first time . He just said ,, go ahead type anything you want . And he is the master of my body ,,WOW , I never knew my body could do what he does to me ..... So thank you again ,, Ruth 

• Love 2