Random sexy girls

F.W

49 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not to mention a certain sadness and vulnerability?   

@gldenwetgoose and @Sophie I know you can / will look her up, but she is Hopeless So Frantic (aka Juniper Hope). She has modelled for Penthouse and Playboy, but for me seems a world away from the stereotypical centrefold models. I was obssessed with her for a while a few years ago. She has (or at least had) a quirky Twitter account. I have said before on here that I just want to feed her some cake. She is very thin. But yes, I agree with what you have both said. She's incredible.

• Like 1

It's a fair point that attractiveness can definitely be in facial features, the eyes, how a lady (or guy equally) carries themselves.  Even just their confidence can be attractive in itself.

We all like different things of course - different hair colours, skin tones, different age groups and in the context of Sexy Girls then differing levels of openness.

Enjoy what you enjoy, skip past what you don't - but let's keep this on track of celebrating what we like.

• Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Took me a while to process the first two photos...  Thought it was some sort of extreme yoga pose with feet behind her head, until I eventually realised I was looking at the backrest of her chair.   I should have gone to specsavers obviously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2