1. 1. What top should I wear?

• Black t-shirt
    • Pale blue t-shirt
    • Athletic jacket
    • Dark grey tank top
    • Black crop top
    • White crop top
    • White t-shirt
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)
  2. 2. Bottoms

• High waisted black jean shorts
    • Low rise dark blue jean shorts
    • High waisted light blue jean shorts
    • High waisted black skinny jeans
    • High waisted dark blue skinny jeans
    • Grey leggings
    • Black athletic shorts
    • Black leggings
    • Summer dress (no top is needed with this obviously??)
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)

So according to the vote you guys want me to wear dark blue low waisted jean.shorts and a white crop top. The crop top in the photo is different than mine but it's close enough😂😂😂 also again what panties I wear or if I do at all is completely up to you guys😂😂

White_1802734OB584077.jpg

On 10/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, Riley said:

I'm just writing music today so the first person to give me an outfit to wear I will wear that outfit!

No one will probably respond but a girl can dream😂😂😂

If I saw this earlier, I would've 😕

I am not sure of the weather , But a nice skirt , Maybe a light colour that shows off your tanned midriff , Tight fitting tee shirt that hugs your upper body , Complimentary colour to your skirt of course ,

Definitely panties , Almost a casual carefree look , Low shoes or even converse if you like i think that would look nice , Hair down and sunnies when it is bright .

Is it just me, or does the weather and location have a huge bearing on how an outfit looks?  Last week in New York on a few days break, saw an asian girl in a coffee shop.  All in black - cropped leather jacket, roughly cut flared black skirt over fishnets and black leather ankle boots - and looked absolutely totally stunning,  I'm sure a part of how much of an impression she made was down to the environment as much as anything.

Anyway @Riley - do you have a black leather skirt in your wardrobe?  Underwear optional.

5 hours ago, timeexx said:

I am not sure of the weather , But a nice skirt , Maybe a light colour that shows off your tanned midriff , Tight fitting tee shirt that hugs your upper body , Complimentary colour to your skirt of course ,

Definitely panties , Almost a casual carefree look , Low shoes or even converse if you like i think that would look nice , Hair down and sunnies when it is bright .

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Is it just me, or does the weather and location have a huge bearing on how an outfit looks?  Last week in New York on a few days break, saw an asian girl in a coffee shop.  All in black - cropped leather jacket, roughly cut flared black skirt over fishnets and black leather ankle boots - and looked absolutely totally stunning,  I'm sure a part of how much of an impression she made was down to the environment as much as anything.

Anyway @Riley - do you have a black leather skirt in your wardrobe?  Underwear optional.

Can I compromise on an outfit like this since it's going to be a little colder today😂😂

zh5xyq-l-610x610.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

This was today's outfit for me😂😂 I know it's like super late at night but better post it than never😂😂 I forwent panties and a shirt😂😂

The outfit was:

Black leggings

A warm fuzzy jacket

A black sports bra

94e2a8ca968d8c0ae4994d9070f672c2--school-days-high-school.thumb.jpg.bf8452be707b85d35dacf7474ae3b217.jpg

• Hot 1

Here in the UK it's Remembrance Sunday tomorrow, where we remember those who have fought for freedom, not only in two World Wars but in other conflicts across the globe. The Royal British Legion are a charity who support ex and current service personnel and their loved ones. A large part of their fundraising comes from the Poppy Appeal, where they sell paper poppies and other merchandise which we wear in recognition of their sacrifices.

So, that was a long-winded way of suggesting wearing something red and black - maybe red floral if you have it.

https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/get-involved/ways-to-give/fundraising-appeals/poppy-appeal/

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Here in the UK it's Remembrance Sunday tomorrow, where we remember those who have fought for freedom, not only in two World Wars but in other conflicts across the globe. The Royal British Legion are a charity who support ex and current service personnel and their loved ones. A large part of their fundraising comes from the Poppy Appeal, where they sell paper poppies and other merchandise which we wear in recognition of their sacrifices.

So, that was a long-winded way of suggesting wearing something red and black - maybe red floral if you have it.

https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/get-involved/ways-to-give/fundraising-appeals/poppy-appeal/

I have a few outfits in mind. I could wear black skinny jeans and a red top or I could wear black leggings with a red dress and maybe a black jacket? Idk😂😂

I don't really have that many floral.peinted things except for a floral printed flannel but I'm not sure how to put that into an outfit off the top of my head with black

Edited by Riley