1. 1. What top should I wear?

• Black t-shirt
    • Pale blue t-shirt
    • Athletic jacket
    • Dark grey tank top
    • Black crop top
    • White crop top
    • White t-shirt
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)
  2. 2. Bottoms

• High waisted black jean shorts
    • Low rise dark blue jean shorts
    • High waisted light blue jean shorts
    • High waisted black skinny jeans
    • High waisted dark blue skinny jeans
    • Grey leggings
    • Black athletic shorts
    • Black leggings
    • Summer dress (no top is needed with this obviously??)
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)

I thought this would be a fun idea for a topic so I decided to make it real xD. What should I wear tommorow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I discovered polls and I really want to make themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hopefully you guys get enjoyment out of this too!Β 

Sorry for the limited choices I'm trying to pick a general mix but typing on my phone a list of all my clothes takes a while xD

Also if you want I can pair a wig with one of my outfits. I naturally have long light blonde hair but if you want me to wear a wig I have several that I like to wearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peesneakers said:

I vote for the black t shirt and low jean short. And a pair of converse of course πŸ™‚

I'm finding this really fun and want to do this for another day as wellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll wear whatever comes up today as the winner and then tommorow whatever is winning I'll wear thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I have to get dressed in about an hourπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

I'm getting dressed. For what top to wear I had to roll a dice between the tied votes and so my outfit for today is a pair of low rise dark blue shorts jean shorts and a white t-shirt! Thank you all for voting!

I'm going to be continuing the game and whatever ends up in the vote tommorow as the highest will be my outfit tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so keep voting, and idk how to reset the pollπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Riley said:

I might start using strawpoles so I can reset itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and everyone can vote every day if people are interested. I really like this xDΒ 

Just hit me up if and when you want the votes reset! I've just done it for you.

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Just hit me up if and when you want the votes reset! I've just done it for you.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

I've just noticed once you have voted you can't vote again...

I could try deleting the poll and remaking it manually tonight for you to see if that works.

I don't want you to have to go through a ton of work!Β 

8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

In my attempt to delete the poll and remake it, I've discovered I cannot remake the poll... I'll ask Admin if there is anything I can do

@SophieI've changed the settings so users can re-vote in polls, so in theory could change their votes each day on the same poll. However this doesn't reset the current votes to 0.

You can have multiple questions in a poll though (e.g. what shall I wear Monday Tuesday etc), andΒ there'd be no issue making multiple threads if you wanted (a new one a week perhaps?)

I've also changed the setting so that polls can be added to threads at any time, so you should now be able to go in and edit the first post with a brand new poll too. The previous setting was polls could only be added to threads within 24 hours of posting them.

Not sure if any of these options achieve the desired result, but it's a start? πŸ˜›Β 

I like the idea too @Riley

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Admin said:

@SophieI've changed the settings so users can re-vote in polls, so in theory could change their votes each day on the same poll. However this doesn't reset the current votes to 0.

You can have multiple questions in a poll though (e.g. what shall I wear Monday Tuesday etc), andΒ there'd be no issue making multiple threads if you wanted (a new one a week perhaps?)

I've also changed the setting so that polls can be added to threads at any time, so you should now be able to go in and edit the first post with a brand new poll too. The previous setting was polls could only be added to threads within 24 hours of posting them.

Not sure if any of these options achieve the desired result, but it's a start? πŸ˜›Β 

I like the idea too @Riley

Thank you so much!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I think this only works if you send a pic of you wearing the outfit.Not beingΒ awkward but otherwise its pointless?x

I know but like I don't want to show too much of myself because I'm afraid someone will recognize me in public. I know it's like an irrational fear and I'm sorry but I'm weird. I could find models wearing that outfit online and pretend I'm a fashion supermodelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

I decided to wear what was the top vote on the poll which was low rise dark blue jean shorts and a white crop top. This is the closest picture I could find but this is kinda what I look like if you change a few things xD

j1hdel-l.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1