Live Action Thread

Just now, SnakeFace said:

I really need to pee right now too. Need to decide on somewhere and not sure where.

same here perhaps we should all wet ourselves

• Haha 1
Just now, Jar351 said:

Heh perhaps. Though I'm not wearing anything at the moment, so I would just pee on my legs

• Love 1
Just now, SnakeFace said:

Heh perhaps. Though I'm not wearing anything at the moment, so I would just pee on my legs

that would be fun i just had a bowl of ramen and had at least two bottles a hour ago so i feel more and more desperate each minute

• Love 1
Just now, Jar351 said:

that would be fun i just had a bowl of ramen and had at least two bottles a hour ago so i feel more and more desperate each minute

Ooh nice! I have had 3 big cups of water in the passed few hours. Much more in total today though.

2 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Seeing hw puddyls is so desperate, maybe she could wet all of us.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 2
6 minutes ago, puddyls said:

just starting on my second cup of coffee. and, omg. it hurts. and i'm now squatting with a heel pressed against my muffin. and i've already been pp dancing, but the squirming is becoming involuntary now.

This is hot! Keep sitting there like that until the little spurts start escaping and spraying over your heel. 😄 😛 That'd be incredible.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, puddyls said:

my legs are doing a double cross now. idk if standing up is helping much more than my squatting was. especially since i just felt a trickle run down the back of my leg. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, puddyls said:

oh no! it just happened. i couldn't wait. and was standing up with my knees pressed together when my pee just started to burst out. it didn't even like leak, just a loud hiss as the stream forced itself through my pussy lips, then the sound of it splashing below me. because the release was involuntary, my reaction was instinctive resistance. which actually kinda made the sensation of relief feel really good. like in an almost orgasmy way. but it didn't do much to stop the flowing urine. at least not until the pressure that was behind the flow had subsided a bunch. 😇

i almost regret that i didn't let myself completely empty. like i'm far from desperate now, but i still feel like i could finish peeing if i wanted to. but maybe i'll wait and see. 

wow seems like you had a lot of fun with that one Puddy

could you refill and join us in our holding?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

wow seems like you had a lot of fun with that one Puddy

could you refill and join us in our holding?

haha. it kinda happened just in time. if i was wanted to pee outside, i would have had to just let it go if i hadn't lost control instead. otherwise i'd have ended up bursting in the shower because its time to get ready for work now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

OMG I couldn't hold it any long.  I was standing up in my shorts with my knees pressed up and my stream forced it's way out of my dick into my shorts.  it felts so great to let it all out and enjoy the warmth spread out!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, puddyls said:

haha. it kinda happened just in time. if i was wanted to pee outside, i would have had to just let it go if i hadn't lost control instead. otherwise i'd have ended up bursting in the shower because its time to get ready for work now. 

catch you later @puddyls