Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

i just got home id say im at a 7/10. i put the diaper on and leaked a tiny bit, cant decide if i wanna slowly release or hold a bit more and do a big gush!!

Lots of little leaks to enjoy the warm wetness, then a full flooding when you can't hold any longer?

Just now, epdreamgirl said:

thats what im thinking too!!!

You get to enjoy the wetting feeling and the desperation / flood. šŸ˜„

I've just released my first leak sitting at my desk. šŸ˜› I have a little damp patch on my nice comfy boxers. My jeans aren't showing any wet yet though.

2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

im on my couch!! and a few times while i was letting just a bit go i pulled them down a bit to watch it come out. it was so hot!!

Iā€™m sure it was šŸ˜

3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

honeslty probably a 9.5 out of 10. thinking a diaper maybe!! or a puppy pad

Diaper sounds good to me! From what you posted yesterday, you seem to really enjoy a wet diaper.

Edited by kalle2020
Typo corrected
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

i wasnt sure if id like it or not but after my first attempt i have so many positions i wanna try!! im curious if i try to do a self-golden position while wearing a diaper if itll drip down my tummy or the diaper will contain it!

Whatever you do, I'd be curious to hear how it went and if you enjoyed it.Ā  šŸ’¦šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

• Love 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

i wasnt sure if id like it or not but after my first attempt i have so many positions i wanna try!! im curious if i try to do a self-golden position while wearing a diaper if itll drip down my tummy or the diaper will contain it!

Worth a try hopefully some will trickle down šŸ˜˜

• Love 1