Live Action Thread

Just now, nenTyp said:

tak, widać jaki był żółty na początku od porannego siusiu 😇 😘

Have you ever had the urge to pee so much that you couldn't think where to go just to pee? 

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Have you ever had the urge to pee so much that you couldn't think where to go just to pee? 

I dont quite understand the question?

• Hot 1

I remember that once I had to hold my urine until I almost peed, but I was forced to do so because of my ex, he locked me in the room and until he came back there was no option to urinate. 

• Hot 1

Oh yeah sometimes I need to pee, but holding it turns me on so I masturbate and hold it even longer but after I come I can not stop the pee at all.

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Hmm, maybe like this:

Have you ever had a pee so hard in your dick that it was shocking?

• Hot 1

Ohhh I was peeing for such a long, terribly long time I thought the pee would flow endlessly ohhh I felt my bladder feel so relieved after urinating that I had an orgasm 

• Hot 2

Bladder is at a nice fullness now to start my gaming session. I'd say I'm a 2 on the scale below. I'm wearing sports briefs (polyester), then cotton boxers, then jogging bottoms, and I'm sat on a nice thick folded towel as usual. I have a nice big glass of water and I'll keep updating throughout the session. The updates will likely be fairly far apart as I'll be playing a game so I'll just type up what I can when I can. 😄 

0: No urge to pee whatsoever; thus, your bladder is very empty, or you're completely not thinking about it.

1: The slightest of urges, not enough to actually distract you from anything.

2: The first feeling of a clear urge. Still comfortable.

3: A clear urge that remains whenever you're not doing anything interesting.

4: The kind of urge that starts to be uncomfortable.

5: You're aware of the urge almost constantly, and really feel like you should be doing something about it.

6: At this point, you're very well aware of the urge, and it might just be enough for you start squirming or fidgeting.

7: You are almost certainly feeling the urge to squirm and fidget.

8: You are `bursting'. You know you can't hold much longer.

9: At this point, you're not wetting just yet, but you're close to it.

10: You're peeing.

• Hot 1
33 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Bladder is at a nice fullness now to start my gaming session. I'd say I'm a 2 on the scale below. I'm wearing sports briefs (polyester), then cotton boxers, then jogging bottoms, and I'm sat on a nice thick folded towel as usual. I have a nice big glass of water and I'll keep updating throughout the session. The updates will likely be fairly far apart as I'll be playing a game so I'll just type up what I can when I can. 😄 

Gone very quickly up to a 5 since I have been drinking so much water!

5: You're aware of the urge almost constantly, and really feel like you should be doing something about it.

I'll likely aim to get to about 7 (squirming and fidgeting) and then start letting out little spurts to keep the pressure about there as long as I can!

• Hot 1

I'm at 7 now. Feeling the need to squirm as I play my PC game. Really bursting. So I'm going to let out the first naughty little trickle and enjoy the warmth. Then clamp off the flow and make my bladder hold tight again.

• Hot 1

Heaven. A little 2 second blast of pee. The warmth felt so nice as it spread in my tight sports mesh briefs under my thicker cotton boxers. Clamping off the flow felt so nice as well. Going to give it another 15 minutes or so and let another pressure release leak out. 😛 

• Hot 1

Rushed to the toilet, totally bursting to pee. My joggers clinging to me all wet and cold!

I got into the bathroom, squirming like crazy, having to hold my already soaked crotch to keep control. I quickly pulled my joggers down, then my cotton boxers leaving just my tight sports mesh briefs pulled up. I panicked as a wave of desperation overcame me. I quickly dived onto the toilet seat and a waterfall of hot pee flooded through my already soaked briefs. Splashing into the toilet below.

The relief was heaven, and the flow lasted at least a minute and a half!

Finally once it had subsided, I grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed the briefs as dry as I could. I then took off my joggers and boxers leaving just my wet briefs clinging to my pissy penis.

I dried myself off with a towel, then went to my bedroom. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and joggers, pulled them up over my damp briefs and now I'm ready to continue relaxing playing PC games. Ready for a naughty rewetting later!

I've lost track of how long I've been pissy now since the first leak. I think it was about 3pm? Who knows! Here's to a fair few more hours though!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, pee01 said:

Nadal go trzymam i teraz naprawdę go wypełniam.

I'm also full, my blood pressure is so damn high, I peed in the afternoon for 2 minutes, I held it for 10 hours and my bladder filled up again so quickly that it's been a shock for a good few hours, I've had total pressure 🤍🤍🤍

• Love 1
Just now, pee01 said:

Trzymałem to kilka godzin, poszedłem minutę i czułem się naprawdę dobrze, puszczając minutowe siusiu.

Do you have a photo of the bladder? A full bladder of urine in men turns me on

I once had a situation where I managed to pee only half of my urine, I remember that I could barely keep my blood pressure down, for example after drinking beer ohh 1

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

Muszę się teraz znowu wysikać i teraz to wstrzymuję

Oh, I really have to pee now, I'm full and my bladder is bursting with urine, ohh, I think this pee will be better than the one in the afternoon, which I held all night long and peed for 2 minutes.