Live Action Thread

14 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

Hey! How's the holding going? Any idea on what part of the apartment is getting wet first?? 

Good! I can still hold it for a while longer. I'm planning to pee against a wall and if I'm feeling bold enough I might pee a little on the carpet.

I'm open to suggestions from anyone on naughty places to go 🙂

13 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

Depends on how much of a mess you want to make. Peeing in a draw is always fun i think! 

Glad to hear your still holding. If you dont mind me asking, how long have you been holding for, and what have you drank since the last wee? 

I prefer to keep the messes manageable by just peeing small amounts in different places

It's been about 4 hours since I last peed. I've had 2 cups of tea and I'm also sipping a lot of water. The urge is just starting to become distracting and I'm squeezing my legs together a little

3 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

Think you can make 5 hours? Anything you can do to distract yourself? 

I love the idea of little in multiple places. It could be fun to try to pee up every wall in your apartment a little bit on a full bladder... Just an idea

Cant wait to hear the stages of desperation! 

I'm gonna try! I'm doing some work at my desk but starting to squirm. Not sure if I can hit every wall but I can definitely pee a little bit in each room of the house

Just now, Nathang_244 said:

Think you can keep distracted and wait till you feel the little wet patch? After nearly 5 hours, im impressed theres isnt a mess already haha

Me too! I don't know if I can hold much longer. I think if I try to stand up I might end up peeing myself a little

1 minute ago, Nathang_244 said:

Remember you still have to strip down and make it to the first room. Think you can still make it without an accident?? 

I just stood and a tiny amount of pee came out into my underwear so I sat back down. I think I have to make a run for it to the hallway!

Just now, Nathang_244 said:

The first leak is here! The floodgates are about to open i think haha

They did! I was already down to my underwear so I ran into the hall and took my bottoms off as fast as I could. I stood and peed against the wall for a few seconds and that really relieved some pressure so I was able to walk over to the kitchen without much problem. Then I sprayed my fridge and the wall at the end of the kitchen. After that I stood and peed just a tiny bit on the hardwood floor near the balcony, and finally I came back into the office and squatted over the carpet right in the center of the room. I didn't let all of my pee out though so I'm gonna mark some more spots around my apartment soon. My legs also got all wet because I'm not the best at standing to pee, but I was so hydrated there's no scent at all

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

Wow! That sounds incredible. The fridge pee has me super turned on! Love that you have some wet legs aswell! Has the carpet soaked all the pee up?? 

Hehe I'm glad you're enjoying! The carpet soaked it up and left a nice little wet spot, and I just picked another spot in the hall and let some more out

Just now, sunny.puppy said:

Hehe I'm glad you're enjoying! The carpet soaked it up and left a nice little wet spot, and I just picked another spot in the hall and let some more out

You could pee into your washing machine? Is it a front load or top load? 

6 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

If you dont mind me asking, how do you pee? Is it hands free, or do you try to aim to get the best coverage possible? 

I try and spread myself open to aim my piss outward instead of down. Doesn't stop it from spraying out everywhere though!

1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

Are you still drinking water to keep your bladder full so you can do more pees? 
How full are you right now? Are you back to holding or are you in pee everywhere mode? 

I'm still drinking water, but I let enough out that I don't feel the need to hold at the moment. Definitely in pee on everything mode >:3

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

How forceful of a stream can you make? A fun challenge could be to lay on your back on the kitchen floor and try to force out a powerful enough stream to arc it up and into the kitchen sink? 

Oh that sounds fun to try! I tried laying on my back and aiming into a cup and got some of it in, but for the most part I missed and got more pee on the floor

• Hot 1
31 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

It feels so good this end aswell, and im just listening haha. I love the desire to add more places to the list. The more walls the better! 

I found a few more fun spots including on a plastic storage bin and in the corner of a closet. I love the idea of having a little pee corner in my apartment

4 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

Oh that sounds fun to try! I tried laying on my back and aiming into a cup and got some of it in, but for the most part I missed and got more pee on the floor

Let us know how it goes when you try hitting the sink! If you can’t get it that high, you could try laying next to a potted plant and arcing into that!