Live Action Thread

I am getting desperate to pee again where should i go?  last time i did in a cup but i can't really do on the floor since i have family around

Edited by Jar351
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

currently holding!

Whats your plan for the day?

Last night I let it out on the second floor of a hotel I was delivering to. Behind the ice machine. I honestly didn't feel like I could hold it another hour.

6 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Whats your plan for the day?

Last night I let it out on the second floor of a hotel I was delivering to. Behind the ice machine. I honestly didn't feel like I could hold it another hour.

my roommate leaves for work in about 30 mins, hoping i can hold til then and then decide the fun im gonna have!! sounds hot at the hotel!!

3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

honeslty probably a 9.5 out of 10. thinking a diaper maybe!! or a puppy pad

Diaper sounds good to me! From what you posted yesterday, you seem to really enjoy a wet diaper.

Edited by kalle2020
Typo corrected
2 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Diaper sounds good to me! From what you posted yesterday, you seem to really enjoy a wet diaper.

i wasnt sure if id like it or not but after my first attempt i have so many positions i wanna try!! im curious if i try to do a self-golden position while wearing a diaper if itll drip down my tummy or the diaper will contain it!

• Hot 3

i wasnt sure if id like it or not but after my first attempt i have so many positions i wanna try!! im curious if i try to do a self-golden position while wearing a diaper if itll drip down my tummy or the diaper will contain it!

Whatever you do, I'd be curious to hear how it went and if you enjoyed it.  💦👍😊

• Love 1

Worth a try hopefully some will trickle down 😘

• Love 1