Live Action Thread

I just went to the toilet and while I saw in there I might have had a little fun down there and accidentally let out a noise that kind of condones itself to that activity and was a little embarrassed. Usually I'm very quiet🀷

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

What's a challenge people want me to do today, either with pee or masturbating or something, anything. What do you challenge me to do todayπŸ˜‚πŸ™‚

8 hours ago, Riley said:

What's a challenge people want me to do today, either with pee or masturbating or something, anything. What do you challenge me to do todayπŸ˜‚πŸ™‚

It's probably a bit late in the day now - and I know I've said this before but something about the idea of sitting cross legged on the grass in a park with a loose skirt covering you and just letting it flow really gets me. Β The closer to the path where people are walking the better.

The other thing, after your post yesterday about the desperate car ride with the hex bug would be a non-pee thing, but to drop it into your pants and then get out of your car and go and do some shopping - groceries or whatever, some public shop whilst pretending everything is normal.

Sorry if I'm being weird...Β 

Thanks @RileyΒ - that was super hot. Β I'm so glad you decided to stick with us and continue posting stories like this. Β Love it!

On the mobile phone / hex bug front, my thought (imagination running wild) had been to get a bluetooth wearable vibe to control with your phone. Β Not exactly something you can ask for on your Christmas list though.

Β 

17 hours ago, Riley said:

Oh sorry I missed this! Are you on for a challenge today? πŸ˜€

On 5/30/2019 at 3:26 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

It's probably a bit late in the day now - and I know I've said this before but something about the idea of sitting cross legged on the grass in a park with a loose skirt covering you and just letting it flow really gets me. Β The closer to the path where people are walking the better.

The other thing, after your post yesterday about the desperate car ride with the hex bug would be a non-pee thing, but to drop it into your pants and then get out of your car and go and do some shopping - groceries or whatever, some public shop whilst pretending everything is normal.

Sorry if I'm being weird...Β 

I did the later part todayπŸ˜‚

I had to stop by the grocery store to well buy food and so I decided to bring my hex bug with me as asked. I was wearing black leggings and a blue top during this btw. I know that that's a really casual outfit but I was tiredπŸ˜‚Β 

When I arrived at the store I held the hexbug in one hand almost clenched kind of trying to hide it a little (I had no pockets) and held my phone in the other. I made my way towards the back of the store and saw the restroom sign and walked towards it kind of s little paranoid that someone would see me. I walked into the bathroom and it was completely empty.Β 

With my heart kind of pounding, I pulled down my leggings and panties enough to slip in and turn on the hexbug and felt it's low vibration begin. I only needed to get a few things so I grabbed a basket and started shopping. At first it wasn't super hard to ignore due to the not super strong vibration but as time went on it got to me more and more and I started to feel more and more aroused. I tried to ignore it but like when I was alone in an isle I would cross my legs and feel myself a little because it started to almost feel like I was peeing a little.Β 

It was starting to kind of really get to me by the end and I started to get really excited down there. When I was in line for checkout I contikuely crossed and uncrossed my legs feeling the vibration course through me and the just horniness go through my body originating at my slit.Β 

I was starting to zone out and go into autopilot and just felt amazing until the cashier was like, "Hi, how can I help you!" Because I was kind of zoned out and not preemptively putting my items on the vonveyer belt like I should've.

I practically jumped our of my skin and was like, "Oh... Um... Sorry!" I said rushingly putting my few items on the conveyer feeling the feeling of embarrassment as well as bliss.Β 

After I got out of the checkout line my situation was getting hard to control. I felt like I really had to pee and was crossing my legs staying socially acceptable but now I wanted to get out of the store as quickly as possible. My car was kind of on it's own in the parking lot and once I got in I couldnt wait. I slipped down into the bottom of the car in front of the driver's seat and slipped my fingers into my leggings and panties starting to pleasure myself. I was starting to get wet down there and was feeling amazing. That just amazing feeling continued until I felt almost out of this world. My legs and arms were numb but my slit was pulsating with feeling and just that feeling of joy. It was amazing.Β 

I removed the hex bug and pulled my leggings back up and just sat there for a while until I was forcefully pulled back to reality by noticing a guy looking kind of funilly at me through my window and decided that was my queue to leaveπŸ˜‚

• Hot 4
4 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

Thank *you* for taking up the challenge and (as usual) writing so eloquently.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Β 

Β 

Thank you so much!

If you have any other challenges I'd love to try themπŸ˜‚

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you so much!

If you have any other challenges I'd love to try themπŸ˜‚

This one might not be to your...taste. But IΒ have read that you’ve drank your own pee before. As with any challenge you can decline and ask for something else.

Your challenge is to hydrateΒ (or over-hydrate!)Β and drink a shot of pee each time you need to go. More if you want. I’d advise mid-stream as this is most sterile.

Β 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

This one might not be to your...taste. But IΒ have read that you’ve drank your own pee before. As with any challenge you can decline and ask for something else.

Your challenge is to hydrateΒ (or over-hydrate!)Β and drink a shot of pee each time you need to go. More if you want. I’d advise mid-stream as this is most sterile.

Β 

Β 

I can do it if you want however it is true that drinking my pee isnt my favorite thing. I dont hate it though so if you really want me too ill do it

43 minutes ago, Riley said:

I can do it if you want however it is true that drinking my pee isnt my favorite thing. I dont hate it though so if you really want me too ill do it

An alternative challenge is to self pee - give yourself a golden shower in the bath.

Fill your bladder to bursting. Then undress completely (or not -up to you) then lean back and pee over yourself. Β 

Piss on your pussy,Β your belly and breasts. Rub your hands over yourself and relish howΒ naughty it is.Β No peeΒ into the mouth unless you are getting into it. FinallyΒ ,Β some masturbation if you think it’s appropriate...hopefully you’ll be wet from more than your own piss πŸ˜€

On 5/31/2019 at 6:25 AM, Pissdrinker said:

Great! It’s a wetting challenge.Make sure you are well hydrated and:

Pee in your panties in the bath orΒ shower

Enjoy πŸ˜€

Β 

I did it againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20190601_143250_HDR.jpg

20190601_143309_HDR.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1