Live Action Thread

23 hours ago, grokio said:

currently sitting outside at a little park and holding. i was already feeling it before i left the house, but i grabbed a drink from a nearby store to have while i smoke. 

im hoping to finally get a good video of me peeing, which i’ll definitely share if i accomplish.

didn't get one last night, but i went again tonight and aaah it felt so good! link below

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/lopsidedlightgoldenrodyellownymph#rel

• Love 1

hey guys
I'm too desperate to piss
I have a very stretched bladder
But I'm in the middle of important meetings
and I'll have to keep holding on
Does anyone want to help me hold it??

• Hot 1

Im currently running a sports event in Norway. Ive just been to one of tge sports centres public loos and sprayed my piss eveywhere. Im also staying in a house with my colugues so im going to piss on some of the owners stuff when i get the chance over the weeekend. Keep an eye out for updates in Simon's pee stories in Men pissing whereever they want thread 👍

• Like 1

So folks...   I've found myself with the house to myself.   Was sort of needing to pee about 2pm, but didn't.

It's now nearly 5pm, I still haven't been - had a pint of juice about half an hour ago and it's gone through me.   Jiggling a bit.

So... not sure if I can maybe last half an hour or so.   Anyone got any suggestions or requests ?

• Love 4
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

On this one I'm quite open...  I need to pick wife up in 2hrs, so any cleanup needs to be done by then.   Hit me with an idea, you never know until you ask.

How about let out little spurts wherever you are? And then when you're finally too desperate, all over a tiled floor?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, chubbybunny said:

How about let out little spurts wherever you are? And then when you're finally too desperate, all over a tiled floor?

Love it - I don't have a tiled floor to go with, but walk in shower room is next best.   Do you like the thought of me spurting into underwear and then wetting it ?    Or naked and clenching myself, pee dripping though my fingers?

Or something else ?

40 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So folks...   I've found myself with the house to myself.   Was sort of needing to pee about 2pm, but didn't.

It's now nearly 5pm, I still haven't been - had a pint of juice about half an hour ago and it's gone through me.   Jiggling a bit.

So... not sure if I can maybe last half an hour or so.   Anyone got any suggestions or requests ?

Just find somewhere to relax and keep letting out spurts for a while and torment your bladder muscles. 😛 

*Edited* - Wrote someone not somewhere previously so corrected it.

Edited by jmatthews1995