Live Action Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started drinking water but I haven't changed yet if anyone has any outfit suggestions. 

Or if anyone has any challenges for the day knowing that I'll be drinking a lot let me know💁

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

What's the current outfit @Riley?  I'm guessing with time difference it's last night's sleepwear.

Apart from holding, do you have things to do - that would affect choice of outfit I guess. That and how cold it is there now?

Im currently just wearing blue jeans and a sweater but i can change into whatever is wanted by people 🙂 

Im a little busy today and it is currently 4 degrees outside if i remember correctly? Sorry xD

• Like 1

Ive already had to pee so much today xD I havent been drinking like constantly but I have always had water next to me and have been making sure to drink from it a lot so its been affecting me quite a bit xD If anyone has any specific challenges or extra things they want me to do as well Id love to try them 🙂 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Riley said:

Thank you 🙂

Im starting to have to go more and more frequently xD Next time i go i might intentionally only empty my bladder halfway and see what happens xD

Pee until you feel comfortable.How far away is the bathroom? 

5 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Pee until you feel comfortable.How far away is the bathroom? 

At first it wasn't very difficult I was just having to pee sooner afterwards but my muslces slowly got weaker and weaker and it got harder and harder to hold it in. I was at the store and I started leaking before I could get to the bathroom. I had a tiny wet spot on the crotch of my jeans that I am hoping no one saw but I did end up fully peeing after that xD

• Hot 1