Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Riley said:

That sounds really fun but really tiring! Im glad you got a good night's sleep though๐Ÿ™‚

I was intending to carry on until about 2am (UK time its 6:30 now), but stopped between venues for a burger - was going to put a dry T shirt on, got back to my room and realised I was literally shutting down. Thursday 2am, Friday 2:30am, Saturday 6am and Sunday 3am to be didn't help... ย Feeling fresh now though.

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

What number - I'd say I've shot to a foot tapping 8

ย 

I'm sorry I should've drank more. You had to go a lot more when we started. I'm only at like a 6

Edited by Riley

It's fine - stop saying you're sorry... ย Told you this energy drink goes right through me.

Just grabbed a quick shower (torture, but no release) and have put some button fly blackย jeans on. That's helped I think psychologically with ability to hold, so feeling back to a 5-6 too.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's fine - stop saying you're sorry... ย Told you this energy drink goes right through me.

Just grabbed a quick shower (torture, but no release) and have put some button fly blackย jeans on. That's helped I think psychologically with ability to hold, so feeling back to a 5-6 too.

Wow that was a quick shower๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Yay๐Ÿ˜‚

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm a bloke - not much to wash lol

I get very easily distracted in the shower and think about life and everything and sometimes sing. But mostly think, I don't know the shower is a good thinking place๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also long hair I guess takes a lot of time relatively to wash too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Agree 1

Now at an 8-9 or so, waves coming and going,ย so thinking about what to do when the moment comes. ย Don't particularly want to take wet jeans home tonight, and don't want to wet the carpet as I'm checking out today. ย Towel is definitely an option, it's already wet - or cup, sink, shower or maybe go for a quick walk.

What would you suggest.

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now at an 8-9 or so, waves coming and going,ย so thinking about what to do when the moment comes. ย Don't particularly want to take wet jeans home tonight, and don't want to wet the carpet as I'm checking out today. ย Towel is definitely an option, it's already wet - or cup, sink, shower or maybe go for a quick walk.

What would you suggest.

Whatever would be the most fun for you๐Ÿ™‚ย 

The towel does seem interesting๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm actually starting to get pretty desperate too.ย 

Just now, Riley said:

Whatever would be the most fun for you๐Ÿ™‚ย 

The towel does seem interesting๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm actually starting to get pretty desperate too.ย 

I'm thinking slowly onto the towel, and if it gets too wet then trying to make it to the cup. ย Pretty bad now.....

What are your plans?

ย 

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm thinking slowly onto the towel, and if it gets too wet then trying to make it to the cup. ย Pretty bad now.....

What are your plans?

ย 

Idk๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have my legs clamped together now and I'm fidgeting quite a bit๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I know about the fidgeting - the need isย coming and going like crazy, one moment not too bad and then having to pace the room holding myself.

Are you risking wetting clothes?

I haven't taken anything off but I think I'll either strip down to panties or nude. I'll leave it up to you๐Ÿ™‚

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I haven't taken anything off but I think I'll either strip down to panties or nude. I'll leave it up to you๐Ÿ™‚

I'm going to suggest nude - still excited at the thought of you out and about in a summer dress and no panties.

I didn't expect I'd be lasting this long. ย Getting those peaks of having to pull in muscles to hold. Almost dribbled just then.

I'm going to suggest nude - still excited at the thought of you out and about in a summer dress and no panties.

I didn't expect I'd be lasting this long. ย Getting those peaks of having to pull in muscles to hold. Almost dribbled just then.

Ok I'm stripping down.ย 

ย 

You can hold it!!

Just walked though to the communal kitchen in this flat - amazing view of the city (11th floor) and overlooks a large gravel car park (wonder how many people have parked and jumped out in desperation.)

Shit, can't hold much longer

Woah that sounds amazing!