Invisible

F.W

If you could go invisible for 1 day,what would you do?Whilst invisible,no-one can see or hear you,so if you fall down a well,you cant shout for help for 24 hours kind of thing.Also,youre not a spirit.You have physical form so people can bump into you and know youre there,and you will leave footprints if you walk on the sand,or walk on gravel,you will make sound.If you pee,poo,vomit,or eject anything else from your body,people will see the fluid appearing as if by magic..People would see a stream of pee suddenly appearing mysteriously!Or even if you wear clothing it will be seen,so you would have to walk round naked really...I will write my things later as i just thought of this!πŸ˜‰

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1

Well,upon finding myself invisible i guess i would try to sneak in unseen to a ladies changing room in a gym.Hopefully try find a corner,or under a table where no-one would bump into me,and i could just enjoy the view.Maybe try follow a fit babe into the loos to hear her pee.Maybe try peek under the door..Obviously,i would be naked and very hard,but unable to tug due to semen suddenly appearing out of thin air might cause a stir,so i would have to just enjoy the views...i guess i could sneak into a stall in there and lock the door,if it opened they would assume it was the wind or something..Then maybe if any sexy pop stars were on somewhere i would try sneak into her dressing room,or hotel room,watch them change,shower maybe,then as they were on stage,i could quietly enjoy their underwear..

It would be tricky if so aroused though and the star or stars in question bumped into me,as i was aroused and they kind of began trying to feel around what it was,this weird lump that was in the corner of their room,and they began to pull at it,if it was maybe a naked Mariah Carey,and id just watched her pee,and she discovered me.....oooops!!!😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting question, never really thought about this.

I guess for me a superpower that does not allow me to bring peace to the world is not worth having.

(Well a superpower that would allow me to bring pee's to the world on the other hand.... πŸ˜‡)

Β 

Anyway, I still have no answer. I'm not that much interersted in spying on naked ladies. The internet has enough... material in that regard to keep my busy.

When it come to looking at ACTUAL naked ladies, for me it is _A_LADY_ rather then _LADIES_ .... meaning I am more interested into having a partner... because what good is looking if you can not touch? πŸ˜›

Β 

If I could control on which day I would be invisible though.... that would get me thinking. Maybe I would use it to make someone incredibly rich somewhat slightly less rich and re-distribute some wealth... ?

The secret archives of the Vatican are also an interesting option... .

Alternatively, yes... the changing room it has to be... because boobs.

(Toilet not so much as I prefer a Lady to pee for fun... naughty fun, if possible....Β  especially when she wants me to watch. Hence invisibility is rather pointless here. ;))

Β 

• Like 1
On 8/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, fannywatcher said:

Well,upon finding myself invisible i guess i would try to sneak in unseen to a ladies changing room in a gym.Hopefully try find a corner,or under a table where no-one would bump into me,and i could just enjoy the view.Maybe try follow a fit babe into the loos to hear her pee.Maybe try peek under the door..Obviously,i would be naked and very hard,but unable to tug due to semen suddenly appearing out of thin air might cause a stir,so i would have to just enjoy the views...i guess i could sneak into a stall in there and lock the door,if it opened they would assume it was the wind or something..Then maybe if any sexy pop stars were on somewhere i would try sneak into her dressing room,or hotel room,watch them change,shower maybe,then as they were on stage,i could quietly enjoy their underwear..

It would be tricky if so aroused though and the star or stars in question bumped into me,as i was aroused and they kind of began trying to feel around what it was,this weird lump that was in the corner of their room,and they began to pull at it,if it was maybe a naked Mariah Carey,and id just watched her pee,and she discovered me.....oooops!!!😊

Haha, my head went here first too!

Although since I'm more of a fan of outdoor/naughty peeing personally, I think I'd head to some sort of festival or major outside event (that lacks proper toilet facilities). There are always spots where people congregate to pee, although of course normally you couldn't hang around and watch.

Here's a video of the kind of thing I mean:Β https://www.pissrip.net/other/3120-the-galician-gotta-47.html

image.png

After some pee experiences, I'd probably try and utilise my new-found powers for something more long-term, like making as much money as possible. I suppose if people can still see whatever you hold this wouldn't be a straight forward as just taking the money, but I feel like it'd be easy enough to come up with a plan to get rich under these circumstances.

• Like 1
On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž20β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 7:19 PM, WantonLee said:

a superpower that does not allow me to bring peace to the world is not worth having

one of the best lines I ever read from anybody

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž20β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 7:19 PM, WantonLee said:

The secret archives of the Vatican are also an interesting option

they have countermesures even for invisible men, believe me

there's nothing christian in what they keep hidden down there

Β 

Β 

Indeed, it would have been my answer

also murdering somebody very important but very nasty

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great idea for a thread!

I'd maximise opportunities for seeing ladies peeing of course.

I might well spend some time on a nudist beach.

I think I would sneak into the confidential office at my workplace to hear what shit managers talk about in there.

I'd play practical jokes, moving things when people are not looking and placing them in weird places, eg placing their mug of tea on top of the TV and stupid shit like that to freak them out.

Would love to hear a few random discussions between the girls in the ladies when they think no guys are around.

Would love to do peoples' heads in by driving. They'd see a driverless car overtaking them, lol.

Would work even better on a motorbike, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just to remind you,you do have form,and will set off alarms if you break the beam etc.

Go into a news studio or other live TV and start shuffling papers on the desk etc,or crawl under the desk and put your hand up Fiona Bruces skirt or something,wait until she was stood up reading the bulletin,and pull her dress up over her head on live TV!Oh the fun you could have...

On 8/22/2018 at 11:07 AM, Admin said:

Haha, my head went here first too!

Although since I'm more of a fan of outdoor/naughty peeing personally, I think I'd head to some sort of festival or major outside event (that lacks proper toilet facilities). There are always spots where people congregate to pee, although of course normally you couldn't hang around and watch.

Here's a video of the kind of thing I mean:Β https://www.pissrip.net/other/3120-the-galician-gotta-47.html

image.png

After some pee experiences, I'd probably try and utilise my new-found powers for something more long-term, like making as much money as possible. I suppose if people can still see whatever you hold this wouldn't be a straight forward as just taking the money, but I feel like it'd be easy enough to come up with a plan to get rich under these circumstances.

I think the Lunes de agua festival at Salamanca,the one where all the girls go pee in a field by a river,imagine just walking among the girls pissing everywhere....omg i would be painfully aroused yet unable to deal with it..maybe find a tree and wank it out.Maybe the girls wouldnt spot a jet of semen suddenly appearing from out of the blue?And if they did,what would happen?😜

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'd probably use it for when I'm just walking down the streets and just through public enjoying that no one knows I exist. Am I weird?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can utterly understand

BUT subsequently, point higher!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1