Has any Men pee in Ladies Room?

Yes,when there was a gym that had alternate nights for male or female.Because it was usually very quiet once or twice i managed to sneak in the ladies.These were in use during the day mainly,and i enjoyed the different aroma from the mens.Once i even wanked in there,the idea that maybe only an hour or so before,girls had their knckers down pissing etc was a lot to deal with...I had to catch it in paper as obviously i couldnt flush,because no women were supposed to be there,and threw it away in the mens.I think any woman using the loo next day and finding a load of spunk in the toilet would be a giveaway...i did once pee and left that,i guess pee unflushed is just pee...

Such fun!😊

• Agree 1

Yes, when I was the owner / manager of my little tech company. I used to stay back after my staff left each night, had a quick clean of the offices and the toilets. Not a lot to do, the people I employed were fine, they all looked after the place. I went a few times in the ladies, nothing sexual, I just needed to go, lol.

• Like 1

Yes, several times.  Sometimes when the gents was closed for maintenance, sometimes just out of curiosity.  Once when the gents was closed I went into the ladies and whilst I was in there another woman came in and I enjoyed hearing her pee before I left.  Also, in a hotel bar one night the ladies and gents toilets were off the same entrance alcove and I "accidentally" turned the wrong way and ended up in the ladies.  I sat in there in a cubicle for a while and enjoyed listening to several women come in, pee and leave.  The only issue was trying to find a quiet time to make my escape without being caught!

• Hot 1

That's a great stories and interesting. I never thought of men's room closed. I did have it one time men's room closed because I was at a event early and I went in ladies room. I heard some ladies pee in stall when I was in there. Get desperate hard to look at signs.

I have taken a dump in the ladies room at Mc Donalds's a few times.

This was the best option, because over 90% of men's rooms in restaurants have only one stall, and it is usually occupied or being cleaned.

Some guys are literally in the stall for 30 minutes, and I have to get to work.

Therefore, my five choices are to 

A. crap my pants

B. crap in my car

C  crap in the parking lot

D. crap in the urinal. or

E  crap in the women's room.

I try to be fast, so no woman was ever there when I was.

I sometimes feel lucky because  families of women will go in there, and I am glad that has not happened when I have needed to use it.

I would like to know if I am actually breaking the law.

Even if I am, I would have a good defense, since no one could argue that using the women's room was not the best option.

I feel it should be illegal to have only one stall in the men's room.

Only a few times when I needed to piss and the men's room was closed. The last time was years ago. I was taking a class for work in a trailer with a single stall men's and women's room. The men's was locked with an out of order sign, and while I was fiddling with the door, some younger and cuter girl said "It's out of order. You can use the girls'." I looked at her, and wanted to say something like "you can come with me if you have to go too", but obviously, I'm smart enough not to. I went in there to take my leak.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, PissDude said:

Only a few times when I needed to piss and the men's room was closed. The last time was years ago. I was taking a class for work in a trailer with a single stall men's and women's room. The men's was locked with an out of order sign, and while I was fiddling with the door, some younger and cuter girl said "It's out of order. You can use the girls'." I looked at her, and wanted to say something like "you can come with me if you have to go too", but obviously, I'm smart enough not to. I went in there to take my leak.

Great!!! Sometimes Alex used the ladies in the past because there was no chance to piss outside, and men one was dirty ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1