Has any Men pee in Ladies Room?

Yes,when there was a gym that had alternate nights for male or female.Because it was usually very quiet once or twice i managed to sneak in the ladies.These were in use during the day mainly,and i enjoyed the different aroma from the mens.Once i even wanked in there,the idea that maybe only an hour or so before,girls had their knckers down pissing etc was a lot to deal with...I had to catch it in paper as obviously i couldnt flush,because no women were supposed to be there,and threw it away in the mens.I think any woman using the loo next day and finding a load of spunk in the toilet would be a giveaway...i did once pee and left that,i guess pee unflushed is just pee...

Such fun!😊

• Agree 1

Yes, when I was the owner / manager of my little tech company. I used to stay back after my staff left each night, had a quick clean of the offices and the toilets. Not a lot to do, the people I employed were fine, they all looked after the place. I went a few times in the ladies, nothing sexual, I just needed to go, lol.

• Like 1

Yes, several times.Β  Sometimes when the gents was closed for maintenance, sometimes just out of curiosity.Β  Once when the gents was closed I went into the ladies and whilst I was in there another woman came in and I enjoyed hearing her pee before I left.Β  Also, in a hotel bar one night the ladies and gents toilets were off the same entrance alcove and I "accidentally" turned the wrong way and ended up in the ladies.Β  I sat in there in a cubicle for a while and enjoyed listening to several women come in, pee and leave.Β  The only issue was trying to find a quiet time to make my escape without being caught!

• Hot 1

That's a great stories and interesting. I never thought of men's room closed. I did have it one time men's room closed because I was at a event early and I went in ladies room. I heard some ladies pee in stall when I was in there. Get desperate hard to look at signs.

I have taken a dump in the ladies room at Mc Donalds's a few times.

This was the best option, because over 90% of men's rooms in restaurants have only one stall, and it is usually occupied or being cleaned.

Some guys are literally in the stall for 30 minutes, and I have to get to work.

Therefore,Β my fiveΒ choices are toΒ 

A. crap my pants

B. crap in my car

CΒ  crap in the parking lot

D. crap in the urinal. or

EΒ  crap in the women's room.

I try to be fast, so no woman was ever there when I was.

I sometimes feel lucky because Β families of women will go in there, and I am glad that hasΒ not happened when I have needed to use it.

I would like to know if I am actually breaking the law.

Even if I am, I would have a good defense, since no one could argue that using the women's room was not the best option.

I feel it should be illegal to have only one stall in the men's room.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Only a few times when I needed to piss and the men's room was closed. The last time was years ago. I was taking a class for work in a trailer with a single stall men's and women's room. The men's was locked with an out of order sign, and while I was fiddling with the door, some younger and cuter girl said "It's out of order. You can use the girls'." I looked at her, and wanted to say something like "you can come with me if you have to go too", but obviously, I'm smart enough not to. I went in there to take my leak.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 8:31 PM, PissDude said:

Only a few times when I needed to piss and the men's room was closed. The last time was years ago. I was taking a class for work in a trailer with a single stall men's and women's room. The men's was locked with an out of order sign, and while I was fiddling with the door, some younger and cuter girl said "It's out of order. You can use the girls'." I looked at her, and wanted to say something like "you can come with me if you have to go too", but obviously, I'm smart enough not to. I went in there to take my leak.

Great!!! Sometimes Alex used the ladies in the past because there was no chance to piss outside, and men one was dirty ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1