Portable Toilet

@Sephora, good to hear that you peed, but sorry that you ended up in that horrible toilet.   I'm very surprised that you didn't find an alternative away from the toilet, like kneeling on the grass and pulling the shorts to the side discretely.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora, good to hear that you peed, but sorry that you ended up in that horrible toilet.   I'm very surprised that you didn't find an alternative away from the toilet, like kneeling on the grass and pulling the shorts to the side discretely.

This is a man I agree with!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, aUrufYB5 said:

You should try peeing in the urinal next time sephora

Agree, @Sephora, it would've been a great time to try using the urinal. If you didnt hit the target, who cares, given the condition it was already in. Hell, spray the wall on the sides of it on purpose!

On 7/15/2018 at 7:51 AM, Sephora said:

So this year, I have decided to devote less time and serve as a on call/spare player for the softball team which is a mix of men and women. There is no official softball uniforms or anything like that, basically just shorts, t-shirt. Friday, I received a text asking if I can fill in and since I had no plans, I told him yes. There are 4 fields which in the middle of them has 2 portable blue toilets. There are a few reasons why I avoid using them which one of them is, they smell weird and its quite gross. The very first time I had use one, there was a turd on the seat and peeing on someone else pile of poo was not on my list. So, since we were up for batting, I had an urge to go and I knew there was 2 porta pottys which i was looking for another place to go and since there was so much people and players around, I had no other choice to use them. So I headed towards them and just randomly took one which as most of you know, there are no lights, The chemical smell mixed with poop smell is quite gross plus I get to have my face a foot away from the urinal.. you should see the face I have on right now. So I went in and noticed that the seat part of it was wet, seriously, it's gross. Even knowing that I won't sit on the seat and I will force pee to make sure I don't get wet. Well the first part didn't work because part of my butt cheak got wet and you know it's not working out. At this point I said to myself, fu... it, so the sounds were a mix of water splashing and plastic wetting. The floor got wet and the seat, I actually didn't even have enough respect to look if I threw the paper wipe inside. Once I was back, I even heard 2 women on the team saying how nasty the portable toilets were and one said, if you think I will wipe down my seat or wipe someone else's pee, forget about it.

If I was on the team I’d offer you my leather backseat. A woman’s urine stream sounds so good hitting the leather. 

• Like 1
On 7/15/2018 at 7:54 PM, aUrufYB5 said:

You should try peeing in the urinal next time sephora

Now that I can try, however, i know the outcome lolol

16 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There was a lot of people, kids ect, I would have had to run to the parking lot and thats too far

8 hours ago, Brutus said:

Agree, @Sephora, it would've been a great time to try using the urinal. If you didnt hit the target, who cares, given the condition it was already in. Hell, spray the wall on the sides of it on purpose!

OMG, lol  true but at the time, I was not thinking about making a mess or trying things, I wanted to get the hell out of there  lolol

Even just reading this made me want to vomit lol. I hate port a poties more than I hate the actual toilet. When I was young at camp a counselor went inside and everyone decided to "prank" him by knocking it over. He came out covered in unspeakable things, and to this day I still gag. 

Nobody should ever have to use one, if I were faced with a situation of using a port a potty and going anywhere else I would have just peed on the field somewhere, or in between some cars or something! Anything but the port a potty lmfao.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Even just reading this made me want to vomit lol. I hate port a poties more than I hate the actual toilet. When I was young at camp a counselor went inside and everyone decided to "prank" him by knocking it over. He came out covered in unspeakable things, and to this day I still gag. 

Nobody should ever have to use one, if I were faced with a situation of using a port a potty and going anywhere else I would have just peed on the field somewhere, or in between some cars or something! Anything but the port a potty lmfao.

Omg that is gross!!  There's enough of building confidence just to go in. That person will never go back in again and will probable not have a pee or scat ferish ever! Or maybe?

Lolol

• Haha 1

I'm another who avoids portable toilets at all costs. Of course, I'm someone who will find any excuse to pee outdoors. 😀 But I'm convinced that porta potties are probably the best way to spread germs. I recall using one twenty or more years ago and I was sick for two weeks.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sephora said:

Omg that is gross!!  There's enough of building confidence just to go in. That person will never go back in again and will probable not have a pee or scat ferish ever! Or maybe?

Lolol

I'm sure my pee fetish would be erased from history if I were in his situation. 

• Haha 1

Yep, I'm another who will avoid porta loos at all costs.  Unless I'm with my family who don't appreciate the idea of peeing outdoors in front of people then I avoid them like the plague.   However, I have been in some toilets at events where they are a bit more upmarket and have rows of proper urinals in a trailer.  These can be quite fun as often the end urinals are visible from the outside, so I can go and pee in those, standing slightly back from the urinal and know that people can see me peeing.   I've noted several girls standing and watching in those circumstances.  If I see a girl loitering near the gents and roughtly in line with the view to the urinal then who am I to dissapoint them.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 6:21 PM, spywareonya said:

Agree 100%

Piss proud (and fart loud)!!!

I had went on a trip very recently with my husband and we went to see an attraction which are this water fall. There is this over pass bridge which leads to the other side and there is a small snack hut and those blue porta loo's. Not to far there was a bush and the starting of a forest, which I went in the back of the bush. After, I waited while my hubby was in line buying water, I notice many opened the doors to the porta loo and paused before going in. Yes, it is gross and then I saw some tourists just letting the door shut and started looking towards the forest or somewhere else to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

I had went on a trip very recently with my husband and we went to see an attraction which are this water fall. There is this over pass bridge which leads to the other side and there is a small snack hut and those blue porta loo's. Not to far there was a bush and the starting of a forest, which I went in the back of the bush. After, I waited while my hubby was in line buying water, I notice many opened the doors to the porta loo and paused before going in. Yes, it is gross and then I saw some tourists just letting the door shut and started looking towards the forest or somewhere else to go.

Strange places and funny adventures!

• Like 1
  • Love 1