I am a slut, I am not a whore

34 minutes ago, wetmanjf said:

Maybe I had something to do with this but I don't ever remember calling anyone a Slut or a Whore....That's not my style. 

???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said the opposite!!! You started a marvellous thread about sensitivity, it's bumped in the sex-talk section, and it moved me to update/bump this stuff

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said the opposite!!! You started a marvellous thread about sensitivity, it's bumped in the sex-talk section, and it moved me to update/bump this stuff

OK.  I know I never call people names like that 🙂

• Agree 1

love it! a lot of guys seem to think these words are interchangable, but, as a woman, i actually feel like they have differing conotations- and you basically nailed them. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, puddyls said:

love it! a lot of guys seem to think these words are interchangable, but, as a woman, i actually feel like they have differing conotations- and you basically nailed them. 

Thank you Puddyls

I Always felt in you a soul-refreshing sensation about a deep, but not shadowy nor feministically-vengeful, respect for what it mean to be a woman

I am happy you replied here, I feel like I can Always share something intimately feminine with you

Thanks again

• Like 1
  • Love 2

All three of loved this, even though you didn't need to explain who you are, we felt that we 'knew' who you are. Make sense?

Mary can wear the most amazing outfits, she does fishnet stockings, garter belts and all, so well, that it never fails to get either of us going. Her perfectly formed legs, her gorgeously pert little bum, with or without knickers just begs you to follow it around.

Even though she dresses like this, (not often, it's saved for special times) we don't think of her as anything but sexy.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

@owlman76

hahahahahahahaha

the ex-girl you described in the last lines is what I will call a "whore", since for me "slut" is a positive word

Your wife on the other hand,I consider her among the "sluttiest" woman I ever read about, incredibly hungry for life

These are not plain kind words: I really have a thing for her

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Just for the record,  there is nothing wrong with being a whore either.  The sex workers I have met have been kind and decent people.

I used that word to inferr a woman who gave herself away

For sex workers I use the scientifical word prostitutes, which is technical and not offensive

• Like 1
  • Love 1