Women Farting

Geegee25

I don't personally, but it's certainly not uncommon and there's actually been discussions on this forum because often peeing and farting go together in videos (not always intentionally). Do you go to sites for just farting, or is it kind of an added bonus to pee videos for you?

I don't intentionally go looking for it but I remember once when I was at school (and this is going back quite away) I remember seeing three girls standing together, then one of the girls walked forward a few steps, she then bent right over so she had her backside pointing at her two friends, then whilst being watched by her friends she farted really loud! Her two friends looked at each other and started laughing. The girl who farted then walked back to her two friends and started laughing with them. I remember being slightly aroused by it. So I think ever since then I've had a bit of a thing for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I too got into farting accidentally. I received many requests for farting in my pee videos. The funny thing is, when pushing out the pee I often have to fart, but I held it back, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Then, after the first few videos with farting were received very well, I just stopped to hold it back. Now it's naturally included in the clips, as I just let it out.

In some clips tho, I don't want it disturbing the sensuality or intimacy. Then I cut them out for a farting compilation or hold in, OR I fart but do warn the customers in my description.

That said, by "into farting" I don't mean that it arouses me. I really only love pee.. and some other things which I talk about in my new youtube video that I will release.. today :)

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I too got into farting accidentally. I received many requests for farting in my pee videos. The funny thing is, when pushing out the pee I often have to fart, but I held it back, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Then, after the first few videos with farting were received very well, I just stopped to hold it back. Now it's naturally included in the clips, as I just let it out.

In some clips tho, I don't want it disturbing the sensuality or intimacy. Then I cut them out for a farting compilation or hold in, OR I fart but do warn the customers in my description.

That said, by "into farting" I don't mean that it arouses me. I really only love pee.. and some other things which I talk about in my new youtube video that I will release.. today :)

You and me are alot alike. You might enjoy this thread.

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/pee-fart.256/

• 4 years later...

I’ve heard my girlfriend on the toilet in the morning having her morning wee and farting loudly as she was peeing, that was hot!!

And once we were in bed together having a snog and a cuddle and she just stopped moving and led still, and then......FRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP! She farted so loudly! And the mattress vibrated and because my arm was round her I felt her bottom vibrating and the heat of the wind coming out of her bottom!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, Mkbigboy said:

I’ve heard my girlfriend on the toilet in the morning having her morning wee and farting loudly as she was peeing, that was hot!!

And once we were in bed together having a snog and a cuddle and she just stopped moving and led still, and then......FRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP! She farted so loudly! And the mattress vibrated and because my arm was round her I felt her bottom vibrating and the heat of the wind coming out of her bottom!

I fart like hell too...

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I fart like hell too...

Me too. And my diabetes meds don't help, lol.

But when it comes to farting I revert into a pre-pubescent 8 year old boy. 

If in a quiet room some woman were to do a rip roaring fart, my immediate reaction would not be to find it sexy. It would be to find it funny. VERY funny.

Because, like an 8 year old boy, I still find farts exceptionally funny.

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Because, like an 8 year old boy, I still find farts exceptionally funny

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I can absolutely understand you ahahahaha

Once I woke Alex up with a Godzilla fart in the middle of the night ahahahahahahahahah

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I can absolutely understand you ahahahaha

Once I woke Alex up with a Godzilla fart in the middle of the night ahahahahahahahahah

Hahahhahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2