Sex in a Public Toilet

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Has anyone on the forum ever had sex in a public toilet? If so where? What were the circumstances? Will share my own, (Unfortunately I can count them on one hand!)

DWFl8vvWsAAsvFe.jpg-large.jpeg.37c4f97c1b4f4c7fabbe99f490759fe2.jpeg

Not that easy to arrange, so it's great that you've been able to do it a couple of times!  Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity.  My fantasy is to have sex in a women's toilet cubicle, while listening to women using the toilets on either side.  Can't see it happening, though :(   

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:00 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Shame...no one seems to have experienced that pleasure, the risk, the thrill of the moment!

I did, but just a few times, not love public bathroom nor public anything, Always doggystyle, taken from behind, once in a public bathroom, twice in the bathroom of restaurants, once in a pub. I'm more up to blowjobs anyway when outside, I love sucking cock and it's a lot easier!!!

Anyway I want to state that all times bathroom had been cleaned just before, elsewhere I would have never entered them!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

yes a good few times and i will name them too outdoors at attingham park Shrewsbury  and a club in st ives called Isobar where we were rumbled came out to a cheer and also the womens toilets at the masons arms solihull and bar censa also solihull

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, piss licker said:

yes a good few times and i will name them too outdoors at attingham park Shrewsbury  and a club in st ives called Isobar where we were rumbled came out to a cheer and also the womens toilets at the masons arms solihull and bar censa also solihull

WOW

But beside for trying that, no toilets for me

Bleargh eheheheeh

• Like 1
  • Love 1