Where would you see me pee?

29 minutes ago, Pissobsessed said:

I am also really looking forward to these videos 😏

there are two already in the pee video section, look for them!!!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Theman23144 said:

Hi i saw your reply to ny backyard pee topic,Β ο»Ώiο»ΏΒ was wondering how you getο»ΏΒ to pee in your neighbourο»Ώs plants ?

Β 

She lives next to me, but our door are really close. When she's not at home I sneak out from my door in our common backyard, squat on her flowers, and piss!!! Nobody sees me if she's not at home!

Anyway I managed to have only few of them whitered because they are not into flowerpots, most of them are in the ground and so they can substain piss much more than those into flowerpots

she rarely have them into pots, and they were the few that were doomed by my piss

don't get me wrong, I am not a cruel person, people here know me quite well, I am a 3000 posts user and many of them where spent describing myself to my friends on this forum

I do that because of a little naughty game, you'll find infos about it scattered all over my various posts in this thread as much as in Others, it's that I would like to fuck her since she's terribly hot, but she kept me at large, this is some kind of... Revenge? No... it's more subtle... the most precise thing I could say about it is that "She will cope with my vagina, one way or the other round, either she has my pussy on her face, or she will have my pussy descharge on her flowers"

I have already did that in the past, offering a beer I pissed into to a girl that refused my sexual advance

the only thing I regret is that by now you know of me only my cruel side, which is the smallest facet of my character, these are things I do only in extremes, it's true that I am quite an unapologetic person for a ton of mixed and complex reasons that you'll discover if reading my stuff, but I am usually never actually cruel on a plain-out stance, nor do I find people who are to be arousing

it's just that the dark is a shade of White, and sometimes it's fitting....

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3
4 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Having read through this It does serve to explain a bit more about the nature of what isΒ magick its practices etcΒ 

I like the part where it mentions that even the act of replying to you're postings,Β appreciating what you put out there Β and it actually has an energy which you find rejuvenating.

more true than what people may think

Β 

4 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I can understand that some people will have reservations about the Sacrifice element (blood spilling) on reading about it and even if they are meat eaters there will be certain elements involving theΒ whole sacrificial animal sort of thing.

utterly understand

to be sincere, if blood is needed, theorically speaking the one of the Witch is even better, without the need to kill, and that is my main kind of blood offering

sacrifice an animal is useful in big rituals involving a Whole community and usually is not exactly what is called a sacrifice in the most clear concepts, it is more like butchering an animal like in a normal farm, but adding a deep respect toward the animal, and also using the portions of it which cannot be cooked (horns, bones, blood) for spiritual purposes

cows, cocks and pigs are great sacrifices used for example during Voodoo festivals in Haiti, the meat is then cooked for the party itself

Β 

8 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

These fears and reservations they may also have could stem from the way ritualΒ magick tends to be portrayed in things like movies and other forms of media where it always is shown as having a somewhat negative or Dark effect.

I simply think they would lack the heart to kill

there is nothing bad with it, Killing must be understood before it can be done, even little killings can open up one's mind about the delicacy of life and the respect it deserves, like when I make some gardening and have to kill snails because for various reasons relocating them is impossible (beware, I love snails)

so I usually trust more a person that would lack the heart to kill, rather than somebody who does it without thought

both are unbalanced, but the unbalancing of the heartless is much more Dangerous of that of the whining one

Β 

14 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I do enjoy these movies though I am a real horror fan and some of my favorite horror movies involve witch craft and black magick etc

agree 101%

A high hope shared by both me and Alex is to one day being involved in the making of a movie basing on TRUE Witchcraft stuff to actually terrorize people

• Love 2
Just now, cheekyfe11a said:

Hehe!! you could put a little picket sign on you're bum hole saying lick here at your own peril Hehe !!Β 

I have farted in people's mouth while they were licking me, both Alex (who see it as some kind of erotic defiance and fuck me really hard to re-establish hierarchy, so I try to fart every time he licks my hole🀣) and lesbian lovers (who simply got horny due to humiliation)

also without erotic use of it, I farta lot, both when I'm fucking, and when I'm not!!!

• Cheeky 2
Just now, cheekyfe11a said:

Sounds like some great farty fun and games to be had Hehe !!Β πŸ˜‹πŸ€£

it is the scientifical explaination of fetishes: good health and lack of inhibitions

is THAT simple

we are aroused by people who are confident with their own physicality

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Thank you for these repliesΒ 

They have served to answer some of my questions on the subject ofΒ magickΒ 

And I think it would be great to see a movie produced by you and Alex boy would that be scary 😟 I cant wait to see that one some day 

I am glad I did, magick is something that requires a mind set that clarify everything

magick can be helpful in life (my new lesbian friend utterly disappeared from my radar and refused any contact, also her friend wasn't answering my calls, I made a ritual to shake things and her friend called me two hours later, after two weeks of utter silence, and explained me about their problems) but what is really helpful is the mindset that magick helps to build, giving back to everything its original Worth and Balance

• Love 3
On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž21β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 7:45 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

I have always had anΒ interest in the occult and things of a spiritual nature

It is so refreshing to be able to chat to an actual practitioner it adds some more weight to the subject other than just reading about it for oneselfΒ 

Thank you xΒ Β 

stuff from direct experience is 1000 times more accurate, safe and realistic than stuff read by oneself

people really underestimate the importance of having a teacher when dealing with such Mysteries, like I have had Alex, and he got his own Teachers, now all dead of old age, leaving in in chief of terrible secrets, that he passed down onto me

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

A couple challenging ones

Against the back of a porta potty

With another girl, maybe both standing, or you peeing standing between her legs while she sits on the toliet

my town has no porta potty, they said they gross tourists out, and is also a way to compel them to buy stuff in the coffe shops and pubs🀣

the second one will be done for sure as soon as a female friend will comply!!!

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

Dont know if this would be possible, but maybe a pic of you peeing through the fly on a pair of pants?

If you wear pants ever πŸ˜‰

never wear any, sorry hihihihih

and beside, let me use this cute post of yours to clarify one thing

I appreciate everything in this world when it comes to SEE doing it, but it doesn't work the same way when it comes to DO things MYSELF

I like when people play with pee, but MY attitude with pee is using particularly plain, brute and elementar ways of peeing to state, almost on a political and phylosophical stance, that I refuse all social and moral norms, avenging the freedom of animals and the superiority of Witches over laws and habits of humans

so I don't exactly like to play with: I expell it like a boss as part of my performance of Life, without exceedingly sophisticated stuff

I am like that also in sex: bondage, sado-maso, they are all fascinating when WATCHED in a video: but in real life, my kind of erotism is being raped like an animal by my man, possibly without foreplays, just crude physicality

(though I have to admit that all that stuff about pee-foreplays by that friend of mine, Sathuta, pushed me to re-consider pee-foreplay a lot)

• Like 3
Just now, fannywatcher said:

Wouldnt it be hard for a girl to pee through a fly?

some hot girl in this forum talk happily about that subject, maybe it's possible, maybe even funny

to me, the funniest thing of life is to flaunt one's supremacy

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Wouldnt it be hard for a girl to pee through a fly?

They never keep still long enough!

I'll get my coat...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

They never keep still long enough!

I'll get my coat...

Β 

4 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

🀣

poor pussy!!! Let it just pee in the wide wide world!!!

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Β 

poor pussy!!! Let it just pee in the wide wide world!!!

I would it ove to be with you in a cinema theater...or Opera, you sitting beside me, with a skirt.

after time watching the show, i hearΒ  a unmistakeable hissing, and nice soft pattering , I see you have hitched up your skirt, and a hot clear stream of your hot nice smelly pee hit the theater carpet

......you noticed Im watching, you lean a bit backwards spread your legs wider, and your hot peestream hit the back of the chair in front of us...

Edited by paul66
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, paul66 said:

Opera, you sitting beside me, with a skirt.

now you got me man

Β 

43 minutes ago, paul66 said:

you noticed Im watching, you lean a bit backwards spread your legs wider, and your hot peestream hit the back of the chair in front of us...

I would really react that way... it's just that... that is the way I am...

• Hot 2
On 1/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, spywareonya said:

As promised, new pics!!!

Β 

Β 

From the same concert of the previous one, blowing kisses!!!

Β 

DSC_0223(1).thumb.jpg.dde483dc969ce7b6362d5fd12c754e80.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

And this was shot by one of my lovers. I have to come to accept the fact that from the pics itself it is hard to notice (grrrrr angry) but I just ended taking a really big piss exactly in front of her, with a naughty look on my face (that you guys should just imagine due to privacy needed!!!!)

Β 

Β 

DSC_0241(1).thumb.jpg.c594f56f618620c8d7c45123e3cf84d6.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Very sexy xx

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, dher18 said:

Very sexy xx

thank you my friend, these are from a very ancient period, we could say 5 years ago

I was a bit more plump than now, not that I don't like myself now but cannot get weight, I eat a lot but my training requires physical discipline so I make a lot of fitness, thus remaining slim, even if I wanted to be a bit more round ahahahahahahahaha

I love eating Italian food and also middle-east food, it also keeps me peachy but to avoid backfire from the anticonceptional pill, I really have to move a lot, and this makes me thin, even too much

was I ever to stop making all that fitness, I would go back to be a little more soft and less slim, but I would also have hydric retention, so I have to move, even if it makes me too slim ihihihih

Β 

these pic in particular was taken by a female "friend" during a concert, she was very tall and terribly sexy, got her pussy licked like no tomorrow

the music too was great, it was one big hell

Edited by spywareonya
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3