Where would you see me pee?

Though I now make videos only for the gold membership, I would like to revive this thread of mine, it was born as a chat where people could tell me where they wanted me to pee, I could still make photobooks of that, or simply do and then tell the story!!!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bartinho said:

Nancy, I know you avoid public toilets and love to pee outside. But what would you do if you have no other choice? 

You are alone in a clean, public restroom. Would you pee into the bowl or anywhere else? 

"No other options" is a complicated feature for somebody so driven and wild as I am

I Always find "another way", to the risk of getting in troubles

Let's say if for example I would anyway find myself in a condition where REALLY no other chances are present AND toilets are marvellous and clear as crystal, then ok, they show respect to me making toilets marvellous, I show respect to them pissing correctly into the bowl, as a matter of "respect between enemies"

To me, toilets wereborn out of comfort and necessities, but turned into a tool of moralistical enslavement, and if you know me a bit, my life is lived by a code, a quote from a song to be sincere,

"Destroy oppression through merciless aggression"

Dear Bartinho, until we will all be free, nobody will really be

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, bartinho said:

That's suprising me.

I would do the complete opposite and pee anywhere but the bowl to show anybody I was there.

But I like the way you're thinking.

If they don't attack me first, I honour the code of behaviour

But re-read my words

ONLY if no other choices were present!

To me, squatting in a corner behind a potted plant would be an option even in total public!!!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, bartinho said:

I understand...

So you are in a hotel hallway, on the right there is the door to the toilet and on the left there is a little corner where you could pee onto the carpet, you would coose the left way...

If the risks to get caught aren't too high, yes!!!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bartinho said:

You're like my ex-girlfriend. Too bad, that it is so hard to find girls like you. ☹️

Girls like me aren't found. We are created. Built through a Path that shapes us to a strenght you don't imagine

Explore my galleries on the forum, you'll have fun...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Girls like me aren't found. We are created. Built through a Path that shapes us to a strenght you don't imagine

Explore my galleries on the forum, you'll have fun...

Girls like you aren't found very often. I would like to see you piss on the dance floor tonite haha. I know you have likely done it before haha

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Girls like you aren't found very often. I would like to see you piss on the dance floor tonite haha. I know you have likely done it before haha

NOT too often, as it's less invisible than many girls (girls…? I never trust strangers online claiming things which are almost impossible) claim...

But yes, I did

Not last night, though

I pissed somewhere else

Story coming soon...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

NOT too often, as it's less invisible than many girls (girls…? I never trust strangers online claiming things which are almost impossible) claim...

But yes, I did

Not last night, though

I pissed somewhere else

Story coming soon...

I for one cannot wait to read it 

• Agree 2
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

For all who came here after, this thread can be used to talk with me about places where I could pee and maybe take pics, so feel free to make suggestion!!! Ihihiih!!!

Anyplace naughty you pee is amazing, but I love when I can see you smile or smirking while you pee. You have a beautiful body, but that smile makes it all that much better for me😊

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

Anyplace naughty you pee is amazing, but I love when I can see you smile or smirking while you pee. You have a beautiful body, but that smile makes it all that much better for me😊

Smile implies that my face is at least partially visible and it's hard!!! But there are some pics where I smile!!!

If you really love them I will try to make some more where I am smiling!!! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Smile implies that my face is at least partially visible and it's hard!!! But there are some pics where I smile!!!

If you really love them I will try to make some more where I am smiling!!! 

If they happen, they happen. You dont need to go out of your way, but thank you. I understand that they are hard to do. 

When you naturally catch a smile, that's when it's the best for me.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

If they happen, they happen. You dont need to go out of your way, but thank you. I understand that they are hard to do. 

When you naturally catch a smile, that's when it's the best for me.

I smile when I get pics because I am happy and cheerful in those situations… but actualy including the lips in the pic but not the Whole face requires the hand of a surgeon and it's not easy uuuuuhh!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I smile when I get pics because I am happy and cheerful in those situations… but actualy including the lips in the pic but not the Whole face requires the hand of a surgeon and it's not easy uuuuuhh!!!

But that's what makes them special too. 😉

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

But that's what makes them special too. 😉

One day I will politely ask you to upgrade to gold

I love you too much and I would love to have you see my videos

You are a gentle soul that can give so much to this forum you don't imagine it yourself

I promise I will try to make some smiling pics, even was I to take them just for you!!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

One day I will politely ask you to upgrade to gold

I love you too much and I would love to have you see my videos

You are a gentle soul that can give so much to this forum you don't imagine it yourself

I promise I will try to make some smiling pics, even was I to take them just for you!!!

Your far too kind.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

Your far too kind.

No, I am sincere

Reflect on it

I have so much on this forum you could explore and comment… I would really like for us to become closer friends… the forum needs to know you

An increased activity could make you more visible

Many years ago this forum housed some great individuals, which are missed now

I constantly try to spot people that can enrich things, and I am sincerely convinced I am right in considering you fitting

No pushes, but we could PM about it...

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

If anyone has seen my previous posts, they would know where my favourite place to pee is.... IN BED!!!!

How's about if you could do a video peeing on the bed?

Ouch Darling, no indoor stuff, unless exceedingly easy to clean up… forgive me!!!

Any other suggestions?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1