Inappropriate masturbation?

F.W

Have you ever masturbated over something you maybe shouldnt have?Obviously the nature of the question is likely to not get answers,but i have done so..yesterday i wanked over a pop video by a girl group from about 1999.I THINK the girls were over 18 at the time or thereabouts..nothing overtly sexual about them really,just,mmmmmm..also a few other pop videos by bands like Spice Girls,and Girls Aloud.(long hot summer is a favourite)Obviously i dont want to hear about anything illegal!PM me if you want to confess.:11_blush:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 months later...

So..there's this video... where this guy uses a cath and injects liquid yogurt into the cath and it goes into his bladder... he puts multiple syringe fulls of the yogurt in his bladder...

and even though i knew what he was doing was dangerous... and he could possibly get some kind of infection or damage to his kidneys/bladder.... and he seriously sounded desperately on the verge of pain/in need of peeing after... i found it totally incredibly hot..and yea 😉 had to go do some fun stuff. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A few years ago I was on Omegle and I wound up masturbating with someone on there. When we both finally finished she moved her camera and I realized she was WAY younger than I could tell from what she showed me. I was also still a minor at the time so it really freaked me out. I didn't use that site for a while after that. A similar thing happened about a year ago as well, only this girl was definitely older than the previous one but I could still tell she was a minor. I don't use that site anymore. Scared the fuck out of me that it happened and I still feel shame about exploiting those girls even though I didn't know at the time.