Men pissing where ever they want.

56 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Went up to the mall a couple times recently and pissed down the stairwells in the parking garage. They just make such great urinals.

https://www.erome.com/a/S4JLAwKL

IMG_2414.thumb.jpeg.d153eb9e9751613e6bc55113840e36d2.jpegIMG_2416.thumb.jpeg.28128a3094a0227e6f9bcef77152dc30.jpeg

Nice bro.  I cant tell you how much I wish to see guys just doing this non-chalantly everywhere.  Bet it smells great too

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Nice bro.  I cant tell you how much I wish to see guys just doing this non-chalantly everywhere.  Bet it smells great too

Thank you! Me too I wish everyone thought it was as normal as I think. It’s just a big urinal to me. I’m sure these pisses smelled but when you go into a parking garage stairwell what else do you expect to smell? lol 

4 hours ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Went up to the mall a couple times recently and pissed down the stairwells in the parking garage. They just make such great urinals.

https://www.erome.com/a/S4JLAwKL

IMG_2414.thumb.jpeg.d153eb9e9751613e6bc55113840e36d2.jpegIMG_2416.thumb.jpeg.28128a3094a0227e6f9bcef77152dc30.jpeg

They make for perfect urinals, much more fun than a real urinal. I love how far your pee sprayed out over the stairs.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

They make for perfect urinals, much more fun than a real urinal. I love how far your pee sprayed out over the stairs.

Thanks man I loved that too I tried to spray it as far as I could both times lol that fart in the second one was because I was pushing to get it further down the stairs.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Thanks man I loved that too I tried to spray it as far as I could both times lol that fart in the second one was because I was pushing to get it further down the stairs.

You really sprayed it a good distance in the first one. Having a full bladder can help for peeing further.

1 hour ago, qrick said:

Is this you,?

Nope, none of the pictures I posted in this thread are. My own piss content is all within custom threads, and regular nudes are within the collective "Male Dick / Cock of the Day" and "Men's butt" threads.

17 hours ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Lol I feel like I always have to fart when I piss.  Like always man

• Haha 1
On 7/29/2024 at 4:10 PM, Mojovo said:

I love doing this! well, not in public, but I mean just peeing like that

I've done this occasionally in public and it's always quite fun, but also somewhat scary, since we as a society ain't at a point yet where boys can be openly cute, too.

Which is part of the reason why I primarily do so in forests - the only ones directly watching me there are some birds and spiders and we all know they don't care (or maybe they even appreciate the view, too, who knows).

The actual sharing of videos on the internet is honestly a lot more fun, as I then have some control over which reactions I interact with.

• Like 1
On 8/2/2024 at 10:50 PM, Curepunts said:

https://www.erome.com/a/5pc7yFIo

Some to share with you all after a long time not posting much here 😃

Enjoy 😉 

Thanks for posting, enjoyed watching this and the others on erome linked here, the service station piss was a favourite so loved seeing you spray your golden juice on the toilet, hope that you do more

• Like 1