Pee Vandalism with Katie - Job 1

You, you have cought my attention. and have a intent reader. This is the part of the watersports fetish that i thrive for. i enjoy roleplays where items are marked and claimed by the individual by their scent of piss. having electronics like a xbox one, a computer, ect ruined by the golden honey liquid. You... you have created a master piece. I await for your next chapter!!!

Thank you all so much for the encouragement! I was not sure how many people would like something like this at first... I know that Katie's behavior is destructive, but I find the idea of hedonistically disregarding the worth of an object to instead piss all over it to be incredibly sexy. I hope I may continue to improve my writing and meet your expectations :12_slight_smile:

• Like 2

Nicely written, rann, and relativly close to some of my own ideas for a story, should I ever write one; are you certain you never wrote anything before? ;)

I am very curious about what... other adventures are awaiting Katie. :D

P.S.: I was a bit confused about the fact that the introduction of Katie was first person, while the actual story is third person. Was that intended?

*Both thumbs up*