Jump to content
Click here to remove ads
Brutus

Pee porn on deep web?

Recommended Posts

I've been considering accessing the deep web to see what kind of pee porn I might find. So has anyone gone down there and found that there is more pee stuff to find? Any recommendations as far as sites or how to go about it. I know I need TOR to get started and apparently it's dangerous to be on the deep web but it seems like scare hype to me. Not sure. Any input would be very appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Interesting idea - I have no idea whether you'd find any pee stuff worthwhile that you couldn't just find from search engines, but I'd be interested to hear if you do.

Firstly, not all of the deep web is dangerous, in fact the term just refers to sites not indexed by search engines. You can easily install the TOR browser (there are countless easy guides online for getting fully started) and browse sites perfectly legally.

The issue is with some of the notorious sites on there ('the dark web') - you've probably heard of illegal activities ranging from hiring hitmen to child pornography. I'm sure it goes without saying that aside from accessing that kind of content being both sick and illegal, it can indeed be dangerous. I agree with you that a lot of talk about the dark web is over-exaggerated, though there clearly are all kinds of dodgy sites on there too. 

Pee porn on the other hand is legal - as I said, I have no experience here so can't comment on whether you'd find what you're looking for, but I imagine it would be an interesting look. Again: if you're just browsing, and accessing sites that are legal, then there's nothing to worry about. Having said that, as always, be extremely cautious if downloading anything from an unknown site. 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks. I'm doing more research and seeing what's the best way to go about it. Some experienced folks even say don't use Windows because it's too vulnerable. If I do go for it, I'll definitely report my findings lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I found nothing, lol. Well, nothing that wasnt available to Google.

 

A couple of things though, I used a FreeBSD (UNIX) desktop to run my Tor client, no viruses to worry about, and tried to be anonymous as possible. From Australia, my exit point for the network showed me I was in Amsterdam, but I have seen London, Sophia, St Petersburg and Moscow. Searching is a hit and miss affair too, most search engines list sites that have gone, or have no route to the host. I have discovered vast libraries of text though, so if you want to read, or build nefarious devices, anything is available. Anything is available to buy too, but I wouldn't do this, just because high powered weapons are available, it doesn't mean you can get them. Picking up a package at the airport and getting met by a SWAT team would ruin anyone's day.

 

If you plan to use a Windows PC, check out Tails, a bootable cd that contains all you need, nothing touches your PC, and when you shut it down, no trace of your activity is recorded. 

Share this post


Link to post

Just in case you wanted to know what others have said about this before, I actually made a topic with this very question a while back. Funny how that works out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, lugia said:

Just in case you wanted to know what others have said about this before, I actually made a topic with this very question a while back. Funny how that works out.

 

Well I read all the posts in that thread and have new insight that has made me decide against poking the sleeping bear called the deep web. Even though it is not all bad, as others have said its where the evil doers hang out. I don't want to even pop up on the radar down there and invite attention from the worst offenders or feds. Seems like taking a walk through hell and hoping demons choose to ignore you. I'll pass lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Prob is: some of the websites may contain 'beacons' which send your info back to the owner of the site, or to others who've put these beacons on that website. They're 1 x1 pixel jpgs with no content hosted from a foreign server. Additionally hey will stay in your files (unless you scrub you history, and .dat files regularly) thus indicating that you were on that site at that date/time. If your HD were to be imaged by some agency these files would serve as evidence.

Best stay out of the dark web IMHO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Prob is: some of the websites may contain 'beacons' which send your info back to the owner of the site, or to others who've put these beacons on that website. They're 1 x1 pixel jpgs with no content hosted from a foreign server. Additionally hey will stay in your files (unless you scrub you history, and .dat files regularly) thus indicating that you were on that site at that date/time. If your HD were to be imaged by some agency these files would serve as evidence.

Best stay out of the dark web IMHO.

Thats why I use a bootable CD, nothing is downloaded to pc hard drive, everything you do is on a ram disk, cleared when you exit Tails. FreeBSD, on the other hand, gets along fine, web pages don't know what do make of it, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Thats why I use a bootable CD, nothing is downloaded to pc hard drive, everything you do is on a ram disk, cleared when you exit Tails. FreeBSD, on the other hand, gets along fine, web pages don't know what do make of it, lol.

Yep the less they know the better off you are.

Share this post


Link to post

Lol damn this is some heavy shit but I was hoping to be informed by posing the question. This is eye opening.

Share this post


Link to post

It's not worth it at all. Not only is it extremely slow, but you also have the problem that with all of the legal porn you can find is already on some major porn site out in the mainstream web, and that you're usually always one step away from stumbling upon someone's illegal collection.

 

If you wish to view .onion domains just out of sheer curiosity, don't bother. Most publicly known .onion domains have since been seized for harbouring some kind of illegal content, or been closed down out of fear of the former. It's not worth the drama. You'll find much more interesting things on the plain old normal, indexed by Google internet, with only a fraction of the risk of following a link to truly sick things.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't recommend doing that. As others said, the chance of finding something new is small in any case, and the risk of visiting the wrong sites is too high.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, spurt20 said:

I wouldn't recommend doing that. As others said, the chance of finding something new is small in any case, and the risk of visiting the wrong sites is too high.

A lot of the videos that I was hoping I would find there have turned up on the google index over the years anyway. Anything that I can't resist I'll just get off of clips4sale. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-5-30 at 10:25 PM, Brutus said:

A lot of the videos that I was hoping I would find there have turned up on the google index over the years anyway. Anything that I can't resist I'll just get off of clips4sale. 

That sounds like a good policy.  Even if I knew how to access it (and I don't) I wouldn't want to go anywhere near the deep or dark web.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/29/2017 at 1:26 PM, Brutus said:

Well I read all the posts in that thread and have new insight that has made me decide against poking the sleeping bear called the deep web. Even though it is not all bad, as others have said its where the evil doers hang out. I don't want to even pop up on the radar down there and invite attention from the worst offenders or feds. Seems like taking a walk through hell and hoping demons choose to ignore you. I'll pass lol.

Yeah, makes me twitch to even think of it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×