Upskirts.

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

I must admit, I prefer the natural ones, like when a woman bends over and doesn't realize she's showing her pants, or when the skirt is so short you get an eyeful when she sits down, You can always tell if a girl is genuine or not, quite often the 'ass flashers' as I call them only do it when they know they have an audience,

I remember one at work once, I'll not bore you with the full story, but anyway, she was a very attractive blonde lady in her early 30's, what people would call a 'yummy mummy', well she always attracted long lingering looks of any of the blokes as she headed from the pool to the changing room, she thought it was just because she was good looking, wrong! you see, she always wore this tight red swimsuit, now what it was made of I have no idea, but it was very thin, another thing about it was this, when it got wet it went transparent! as she walked back in her wet suit on her way to the changing room, not only could you see her nipples, but you could also tell she was a natural blonde!

One day I decided I had to tell her, I broached the subject as delicately as I could, all the time I'm talking to her I'm looking straight into her eyes, she looked down, saw her nipples were clearly visible, looked down even further, then, let out a loud squeal and legged it. The following day I saw her again, heading back from the pool, this time she was wearing a figure-hugging black swimsuit, she thanked me profusely for the professional way I had handled what she termed a 'delicate' subject.

Incidentally here in the UK, there are plans afoot to create new laws to deal with people who take inappropriate pictures, then again it's one thing to take a picture of a woman who, lets say is flashing her knicks as she puts something into her car, if it's taken from a distance, but it's another to do it blatently. Recently a friend was out shopping, she was looking at something on a shelf and for some reason got the urge to look down, to her amazement there was a guy crouched down behind her, his arm was outstretched between her legs, and in his hand was a mobile phone!

There was one hell of a row and it turned out his phone was full of upskirt pictures of young women! He may have thought it was fine, but ask yourself this, how would he feel if it was his wife/girlfriend, who was out shopping and some pervert decided to stick a camera up her skirt. I think if I'd have been my female friend I think I'd have said nothing at first, and pissed all over his hand, I'm sure it would have been worth wearing wet knickers home to know you'd ruined some perverts expensive mobile phone.

Its a sad fact infortunately in this day and age,that women have to be aware of their surroundings.Im sure most women can protect themselves against the sort of creeps that try stick their cameras up their skirts.

Of course some girls may like to give a glimpse of their undies which is fine as its done with their own knowledge,or they even take their own pics like our own lovely puddyls of course,who spoils us sometimes.

22 minutes ago, puddyls said:

speaking of catching a glimspe from afar. he may have inadvertantly got a peek when i went to get out of my car. and if he was so lucky, it woukd have been a total accident. E573E660-1C03-421D-8CC3-21F82B16CB81.thumb.jpeg.310028bf1ccb9628d3a9e2ddf4561658.jpeg

lucky guy 😍

• Haha 1
On 12/4/2018 at 8:15 AM, F.W said:

Of course some girls may like to give a glimpse of their undies which is fine as its done with their own knowledge,or they even take their own pics like our own lovely puddyls of course,who spoils us sometimes.

well thank you. i mean of course, it always depends on several factors for me. but, yes, having agency over my body and desires is paramount. so actually this is a bit poignant, with the whole ‘metoo’ movement in the States and, as @owlman76 points out, discussion in the UK. like, ok, i do admit that i don’t mind having my underwear seen. and to an extent, actually enjoy showing it. but, that doesn’t mean, a) i want every bloke i come across to have a look, b) it’s for his sexual gratification c) it’s ok for him to make advances, and/or d) ok to record me in a compromised position. so like, i’m not so naïve as to think these things won’t happen. they have, and they do. some guys are just plain old pigs. and it’s uncomfortable in most situations. but, thankfully, there are a lot who are pretty respectful. what i wear, and how i wear it is   for me- whether it’s to feel pretty, comfortable, or even sexy. and, no, there is nothing wrong with others finding a person attractive, even desirable, but understand the situation, a girl sitting on a park bench inadvertantly showing her panties isn’t asking to be taken advantage of, one stripping on a bar probably isn’t either; but, having been both women (lol), the circumstances are different- and thus the acceptable social interactions, as well. sorries to get all serious. 🤨☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed puddyls.Even a girl kind of flashing her panties is doing it for herself,empowering herself i guess.it makes a girl feel sexy and as long a guys see it without making a big deal of it then more power to you!

• Agree 2
28 minutes ago, puddyls said:

well thank you. i mean of course, it always depends on several factors for me. but, yes, having agency over my body and desires is paramount. so actually this is a bit poignant, with the whole ‘metoo’ movement in the States and, as @owlman76 points out, discussion in the UK. like, ok, i do admit that i don’t mind having my underwear seen. and to an extent, actually enjoy showing it. but, that doesn’t mean, a) i want every bloke i come across to have a look, b) it’s for his sexual gratification c) it’s ok for him to make advances, and/or d) ok to record me in a compromised position. so like, i’m not so naïve as to think these things won’t happen. they have, and they do. some guys are just plain old pigs. and it’s uncomfortable in most situations. but, thankfully, there are a lot who are pretty respectful. what i wear, and how i wear it is   for me- whether it’s to feel pretty, comfortable, or even sexy. and, no, there is nothing wrong with others finding a person attractive, even desirable, but understand the situation, a girl sitting on a park bench inadvertantly showing her panties isn’t asking to be taken advantage of, one stripping on a bar probably isn’t either; but, having been both women (lol), the circumstances are different- and thus the acceptable social interactions, as well. sorries to get all serious. 🤨☺️

Excellent points to make, puddyls. I love seeing what you've posted and always would enjoy seeing more. And, what I like most about them is not only how much you're willing to share, but that you do so under what, I hope, are totally your terms.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...