Click here to remove ads

This is a nice topic,im sure we all like to see the panties/knickers of saucy girls.Im thinking post anything;a "rule"no actual pussy visible,(see SLITS) section,and not any obviously posed shots.More the kind of spontaneous party shot,girls having fun,or taken without the lovely lady being aware,or just quickly flashing.Hope you like my selection.

33870809.jpg

33870821.jpg

40008089.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hot 2

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

Put it away Geri,now eh?The lovely Geri Halliwell,"Ginger Spice" of the Spice Girls fame,showing us shes certainly all woman,very nice too.

40008117.jpg

geri_halliwell26.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

In this saucy pic of 4 lovely girls flashing their knickers,which one would you like to watch take a piss most,or rate in order if you had a choice(we wish!).I know mine,i want to see how many agree with me,before i give my verdict.(clue,shes in the picture:10_wink:)Lets call them,from left to right,1-2-3-4.Just for fun.:15_yum:

33870809.jpg

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

In this saucy pic of 4 lovely girls flashing their knickers,which one would you like to watch take a piss most,or rate in order if you had a choice(we wish!).I know mine,i want to see how many agree with me,before i give my verdict.(clue,shes in the picture:10_wink:)Lets call them,from left to right,1-2-3-4.Just for fun.:15_yum:

33870809.jpgFirst from the left

• Like 2

My first choice to watch her pee is girl 3..then 1,2,4..:14_relaxed:I love that tiny black thong.Id be happy if she just give me that for 5 minutes if im honest!

• Like 1

• Moved to the Other Adult Content because these aren't pissing photos.
  • Like 2

Ok Sophie,no probs.Its because i still find the new format awkward.A lot of weird categories,like "fetish dating","live cams""store"..does anyone use these features?The old format was easier to navigate.

Edited by fannywatcher

well. it is my own pic, so i guess it's kinda posed. but, i'm sure several people might have thought  i was unaware of my panties sorta showing. image.thumb.jpg.0b05f0a0ab15c27ef7fb826df55aa34a.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Not really an "upskirt" per se,more a VPL (visible panty line)but nice all the same.x

It's not a VPL either,it's a Whale Tail 

• Like 2

I stand corrected...i feel "VPL" is perhaps more complimentary than "whale tail" but i see the idea.VPL,of course is outline of underwear through clothing.

• Like 1

I just love theese pics BUT i prefer the "unposed", -then again, i AM a voyeur at heart and i find it most exiting when the girl is unaware that she is being watched..

• Like 1