Carpets, Wood, linoleum or walls?

If you could pee on any surface you want, without ruining anything in your own home, what would you pee on? Carpet, wood, linoleum or a wall? Me personally. . . well being that I have peed on almost EVERYTHING, I would say. . . my favorite surface to pee on is carpets because of the obnoxious act and end results in doing do. However pissing against a wall is very gratifying as well because the sound and splash it makes.

Edited by MissPiss

Any hard surface - Carpet just soaks it up. I like to see the pee pool, puddle up, and run. Especially like it as it runs down my legs and over my feet creating a nice pool of pee on the floor. Second would be a wall - mostly for the splash back and watching it run down the wall.. 

You know me.

My preference is having you piss on the carpet, Lizz. So definitely carpet for me.

But there is something incredibly erotic about you just standing there and pissing against the wall in your hotel room or something.

6 minutes ago, MissPiss said:

YES I titally understand about there not being a good splash or puddle of pee on a carpet. . . but at the same time I still love the pidder paddering sound it makes. hahaha

Actually, have you noticed that when you piss on the carpet, there is a very soft pitter patter at first, but as the pee soaks in and saturates the carpet and it grows drenched, the splashing sound grows louder as pee starts landing in what is virtually a pool of pee?

I have! Lol

And I love to imagine girls doing that!

• Like 1

I'd have to choose a nice hardwood floor, dark colour so you can see the puddle. Mahogany perhaps? There's nothing I like more than watching my puddle grow and spread. Peeing on a carpet is naughty and like MissPiss, I like the patter it makes, but it's just less interesting to look at!

I love seeing you piss against walls, Lizz. It's just so unexpected, and I enjoy seeing the mark it makes between the point of impact and the drip down to the floor. To me, it's just the ultimate expression of you saying "fuck the rules, fuck convention, I'll piss wherever I want!"

I like the idea of peeing anywhere.   Hard floors are great because they leave a huge puddle but are easy to clean.  Carpets are very naughty because they are adsorbent and not easy to clean.  I also like the sound on carpet and the way the pee sort of pools on top and then soaks in as it gets saturated.

Peeing on walls indoors does seem pretty naughty, but I've never really done that.

• 3 years later...