wee like a race horse

I have a friend who hates people talking about their wees and wee in general but when she gets alcohol into her on a night out, she can't stop talking about her wees! "Oh that was a long wee". We all secretly love our wee but a lot of us don't admit it :)

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife Bonny can control the on/off function of her pee -- pulsing it on and off in a rapid fashion which makes it even more stimulating when she directs it upon the head of my member.

Like you, I pee like a racehorse. I have a strong stream that projects forward. I have to be careful when I'm sitting on a toilet that I don't overshoot the seat and make a mess on the floor. I'll usually sit with my legs together to keep the stream going downward. Once I start, it's not going to stop until I'm done.

One of the advantages is that it's easy to pee in a standing position and not dribble down my legs.

Great for peeing in a urinal!

.........On public toilets you dont have to be carefull, easily shoot your hot nice smelly piss on floor/walls/door:wink:

You can place your bets on me because I am a race horse too. I have no shame of showing it

[ATTACH=full]89034[/ATTACH]

Wish I could be on the receiving end of that awesome stream. But alas I know you are married...;(

• 6 months later...