Women Toilet Attendants

i ve noticed a well know supermarket chain, seems to have alot more female attedants than males. Twice in the last week ive been having a pee and one has walked in to clean! i love the idea that im standing at the urinal and they are in the same room. i notice the young girl at one loction was taking her time cleaning the taps and wash area, so i stood back i bit so i more to show. do anyone else find this enjoyable, i made sure i gave it a big shake before putting it away. may be she was an admirer,:urinal:

• Like 1

I can't remember this ever happening me, unfortunately. I do find the idea quite hot though, and I'm sure I'd have done exactly as you'd done in that position. Do you not want to say which supermarket chain you're referring to?

• 1 month later...
It has become quite common here in toilets with attendants to see a sign something like "There is a single attendant who may be of either sex".

May I ask where you're from? Have you experienced this yourself then?

May I ask where you're from? Have you experienced this yourself then?

The South of England. The only public toilets in the town where I live has this warning, but in practice all of the attendants are male. I first encountered signs like these in London. I think (but am not sure as it was quite a few years ago) the first I saw was in the public toilets on Marylebone Road opposite Baker Street station and Madame Tussauds.

• 1 year later...

A good many years ago I stopped at a motorway rest area in Belgium. I went for a pee and the toilet had an elderly lady attendant. She was mopping the floor while I was peeing at a urinal. She actually mopped between my feet as I was standing there peeing. I know some of you will not really believe this but it is true. They have a relaxed attitude to peeing in Belgium.

A good many years ago I stopped at a motorway rest area in Belgium. I went for a pee and the toilet had an elderly lady attendant. She was mopping the floor while I was peeing at a urinal. She actually mopped between my feet as I was standing there peeing. I know some of you will not really believe this but it is true. They have a relaxed attitude to peeing in Belgium.

Like the "Manequin Pis" in Brussels,and there is a female one too.I think to have statues that pee is pretty relaxed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have experienced this in several toilets. The first time was a public toilet in St James' Park in London quite a few years ago. The toilets were in constant use, with typically around 3 men using the urinals at a time (different urinals, not the same one!). I entered the toilet, took up my place and whilst peeing away, I became aware of a woman walking in to the toilet with a mop. She didn't say anything, but just proceeded to mop the floor. She walked behind the three of us stood at the urinals and then started mopping from the far end, working back to the door. She definitely would have had a good view from the side. The other two finished up pretty quickly and left. I took my time. Some men came into the toilet, saw her and did an about turn. One guy came in and went for the cubicles rather than the urinals. Others came in, hesitated and then went ahead and used the urinals anyway.

I've also been to Motorway Services stations that have had signs up saying something like "Female attendant on duty". Usually the sign is up, but they don't happen to be cleaning at the time. However, on at least three occasions, I've been in there peeing in a urinal whilst a female attendant is in there. One time, I was peeing, as were several other men. The female cleaner was taking a very long time to clean a sink which was opposite the end of the row of urinals and I'd swear she was enjoying the view of several pissing dicks in the mirror.

I had an experience in Pisa, Italy, where the attendant of both gender toilets was female. There was a slightly different situation here. She had the ladies toilets closed for cleaning and was sending the ladies into the mens toilets, at the same time as the men! That was quite funny.

Also, in Brugges in Belgium there was a lady attendant and she came into the men's toilets to check the supplies of soap and toilet paper whilst I was in there.

Finally and maybe most surprisingly, I have encountered this at Legoland, Windsor. I was once peeing in the urinal when a lovely young lady of about 20 years of age came out of the door to the service corridor, right next to the urinals! It almost caused me to stop mid flow from the surprise, but I carried on.

On the general idea of opposite sex cleaners, I can quite understand that a male cleaner in the ladies shouldn't be a major issue because everything in a ladies toilet is hidden behind the closed doors of the cubicles, but in a gents toilet, people are standing with their dicks out on show, so it is a little more sensitive. It doesn't bother me and the exhibitionist in me quite likes it, but I'm sure it must upset some people and I'm surprised that it hasn't caused a public objection.

• Like 1

Zxman, if you have time to wait around then you can engineer it. i never do have time to wait around, but at motorway services i often see that they have up an electronic sign that counts down the time until the next inspection is due. if you see one of these and a female attendant on duty sign you can go and get a drink and then make sure you are in the area near the toilets before the countdown runs out, then when you see the female cleaner going in, you head in there and take a pee.

Zxman, if you have time to wait around then you can engineer it. i never do have time to wait around, but at motorway services i often see that they have up an electronic sign that counts down the time until the next inspection is due. if you see one of these and a female attendant on duty sign you can go and get a drink and then make sure you are in the area near the toilets before the countdown runs out, then when you see the female cleaner going in, you head in there and take a pee.

Without casting a judgment here,perhaps we need to not encourage blatant "indecent exposure" either.The lady who cleans the toilets,probably really doesnt want to see your willy,and just wants to go home to her little life,as we all do.If the cleaner is in,she may even want to leave as you go in.You cant do it in front of her against her will.Of course you can have fun with this,maybe do it outside a pub etc,where girls are walking by anyway,then its all accidental.If YOU were a cleaner in the ladies,do you think girls would just leave the doors open as they pee?I guess they would ask you to leave for 5 minutes.

About 3 years ago I was at the airport in Amsterdam. I was waiting for a flight and decided to take a pee before boarding. As I was peeing in the urinal a female attendant walked up to the sink next to me and started scrubbing it. She acted as if no one was there! I honestly didn't care and calmly finished. I guess it was just a surprise to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a resort in Mexico several years ago. The bathroom in the common area around the resteraunts always had a female attendant on duty. As soon as someone was done using a toilet or urinal she would clean it. So many times she would clean the urinal right next to me while I peed. A couple of times she just stood behind me waiting for me to finish if I was the only person in there. She seemed to think nothing of it, but I certainly enjoyed it.

i ve noticed a well know supermarket chain, seems to have alot more female attedants than males. Twice in the last week ive been having a pee and one has walked in to clean! i love the idea that im standing at the urinal and they are in the same room. i notice the young girl at one loction was taking her time cleaning the taps and wash area, so i stood back i bit so i more to show. do anyone else find this enjoyable, i made sure i gave it a big shake before putting it away. may be she was an admirer,:urinal:

i myself love doing that and being watched. where in the united states do they have the female attendents? i piss outside at a fast food drivein chain, the girl carhop usually takes a peek at me at smiles, i really get off on that

In many locations in the USA, rest areas have toilet areas sectioned off, with two sides of the men's room and two sides of the ladies. When a rest room is being cleaned, one side is closed off and cleaned, and people use the other side. In other rest areas, especially places with food courts and the like, there are often two sets of rest rooms on opposite sides of the building, and when one is being cleaned people are directed to the other.

It is rare to see a cleaner in a toilet, and even more rare to see a woman cleaning an open men's room.

Surely this is the best way.Im sure people dont elect to be toilet attendants just so it gives them a chance to view other peoples genitals.They just want to do a job and go home.

• 3 weeks later...

I find that kind of event really funny. Watching someone climb down from their high horse when they realise THEY made the mistake .. priceless. It's best when they are completely over the top with their shouting and finger pointing and ... sudden silence and a look of total panic. Maybe I just don't like loud ignorant people :)

I was in a services toilet not long ago and someone was right behind me at the sink. I didn't think about it and just finished normally. When I turned around I almost knocked over a short Hispanic lady wiping down the basin. She was only a couple of feet from me while I was peeing. I guess they just get used to the view and get on with their work.

• 4 years later...

This has been a fetish of mine lately. I'm from the US and it is extremely uncommon for female cleaners to be in the men's bathrooms, we usually hire the same sex or they would close down the bathrooms for cleaning.

I swear US is the only country that has this traditional so it was quite an eye opener for me when I experienced it in other countries the first few times. I travel quite a lot, almost all the countries I have been to I have always run into a female bathroom cleaner. The other times that didn't were because they never had a cleaner to begin with or I maybe just missed their shifts. The countries that I have been to where it happened were in Europe, Asia, South America, and the Caribbeans, again never in the US! At first I was pretty shy and never wanted to piss around them but now I've grown to enjoy giving them a show and let them hear me piss.

Recently at work, we hired a new female bathroom cleaner. For some reason she likes to clean the men's bathroom at around noon time, I'm not sure if it was a new work policy or she just decided to do it but our previous bathroom cleaner had always waited until everyone left the office and clean it at the end of the day. I have suspicion that this new cleaner might be doing it on purpose and here's why. Like I said, in the US it's more common for the opposite sex to close down the bathroom in order for them to do the cleaning, so she would open the door and peek inside to check if it's empty before she comes in. I was caught a few times by her, and few of those times I was in the middle of peeing at one of the urinals. The urinals at work have nothing to block from outer view and they sit at an angle right by the door - though the door is usually closed and swings the opposite direction so it's almost impossible to see unless you peek your head in or walk in, peeking is exactly what she does. I think she quite likes to watch men pee or just interrupt their privacy. The few times where she walked in on me we made eye contact, each time her eyes were on my penis and she would look up and make eye contact with me and smirk before heading back out. The first few times I was extremely embarrassed and I would quickly finish, wash my hands and leave, but the last few times I smiled back and almost wanted her to watch longer.

Sadly, due to the quarantine, I haven't been back to office and not sure when I will be back again. Though I began to fantasize that she would one day come in and just clean as I go and peek whenever she like. I wish I can talk to her about it but absolutely can't jeopardize my job and career for that! What a tease!

On 4/7/2020 at 9:12 PM, cornerstone said:

... The few times where she walked in on me we made eye contact, each time her eyes were on my penis and she would look up and make eye contact with me and smirk before heading back out. The first few times I was extremely embarrassed and I would quickly finish, wash my hands and leave, but the last few times I smiled back and almost wanted her to watch longer.

Sadly, due to the quarantine, I haven't been back to office and not sure when I will be back again. Though I began to fantasize that she would one day come in and just clean as I go and peek whenever she like. I wish I can talk to her about it but absolutely can't jeopardize my job and career for that! What a tease!

Completely understand what you mean about your career - no matter how boldly we talk the talk behind the shelter of the forum, it's a different matter when we're in the real world.  You're absolutely not alone there.

I agree it would be near impossible to strike up a pee related conversation at that moment. But, she has made eye contact and smiled at least.  Perhaps if you walk past each other in the corridor, perhaps just after the next time coincidence leads her to open the door on you, perhaps an inoffensive friendly comment "We've got to stop bumping into each other"  or "Twice in one day!" and you could then "at least you haven't caught me mid pee this time.  You wouldn't believe how good it felt though, after being stuck in a meeting all day.."

Inoffensive, but acknowledging in a neutral, non-confrontational way that you didn't mind her looking.  She may just smile and walk on, or she may engage in conversation, who knows - but you've opened the door for conversation, now or just a friendship growing in the future and your career is safe!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Completely understand what you mean about your career - no matter how boldly we talk the talk behind the shelter of the forum, it's a different matter when we're in the real world.  You're absolutely not alone there.

I agree it would be near impossible to strike up a pee related conversation at that moment. But, she has made eye contact and smiled at least.  Perhaps if you walk past each other in the corridor, perhaps just after the next time coincidence leads her to open the door on you, perhaps an inoffensive friendly comment "We've got to stop bumping into each other"  or "Twice in one day!" and you could then "at least you haven't caught me mid pee this time.  You wouldn't believe how good it felt though, after being stuck in a meeting all day.."

Inoffensive, but acknowledging in a neutral, non-confrontational way that you didn't mind her looking.  She may just smile and walk on, or she may engage in conversation, who knows - but you've opened the door for conversation, now or just a friendship growing in the future and your career is safe!

Thanks for those ideas man! You won't believe it, there were indeed  times where I ran into her by the entrance of our floor, one time I even rode the elevator with her all alone! Most of the time we just smile and move on, sometimes I feel like we're both too shy to make eye contacts outside of the bathroom! But thanks for those comment suggestions, I would definitely give them a try, especially "we've got to stop bumping into each other", if I feel ballsy enough haha.