Sophie's visit

A truly amazing story :-) I could really see myself doing some of these and we even shared a few ideas! You're much better at writing than I am so I'm pleased you did this.

Thank you very much !

• Like 3
  • Love 1
A truly amazing story :) I could really see myself doing some of these and we even shared a few ideas! You're much better at writing than I am so I'm pleased you did this.

Thank you very much !

Thanks for the compliment. But I would still really love to see your version sometime. If your excellent accounts of your own true experiences of peeing in the kitchen and suchlike are anything to go by, you write far better than you give yourself credit for.

As for my story, after writing it I nearly went back and re-edited it to delete much of the alcohol-drinking, because I know you are pretty much teetotal these days. Wasn't sure that the alcohol consumption was quite you to be honest. But in the end - on the grounds of artistic license - I assumed exceptional circumstances due to the wedding and to meeting me, lol, and let it stand. Basically, the story flowed more easily for me that way, and I was too lazy to change it afterwards.

• Like 1
Thanks for the compliment. But I would still really love to see your version sometime. If your excellent accounts of your own true experiences of peeing in the kitchen and suchlike are anything to go by, you write far better than you give yourself credit for.

That's true experiences though. I'm terrible at writing fiction because I have no imagination. I'll see about writing something though.

Thanks again .

• Like 2
That's true experiences though. I'm terrible at writing fiction because I have no imagination. I'll see about writing something though.

Thanks again .

I have a great solution! Come down here and pee on my carpet for real! Then you can write about it as a true experience. :biggrin: :thumbsup: :laugh:

• Haha 1

Thanks Steve! I really enjoyed this tale of Sophie pissing twice at your place. It really would be an amazing thing to behold, no wonder you have such a vivid fantasy of it.

Sophie, I've read your stuff before, trust me, you are more than up to the challenge of writing a similar story. I hope that you do, as I would love to read it.

• Like 2

I'm sure there are many of us who have had similar fantasies about our beloved Sophie. Reading it, I was honestly wondering if you had truly been so incredibly lucky (until I read Sophie's reply .. lol).

Great story and really well written.

Sophie, you don't need to make anything up. Just tell the tale from your own perspective. I'd be fascinated to hear the thoughts of the girl in the story. What were "you" thinking as you released your gush of golden nectar on Steve's carpet?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I thought I'd bump this thread so that newer members have the chance to read this account of a visit by @Sophie to my place, where she peed on my living room carpet.

Sadly only a fantasy encounter. But if you search the name "Sophie" under this forum you will find other stories of mine featuring our sexy mod, as well as some great stories from others featuring ladies called Sophie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Love the story - just perfect.

I did wonder at the first line whether it was anything to do with @Sophie - makes it so plausible and even hotter that it does...    I wonder if that could be a new avenue to explore - third party fiction by members, about real members (maybe with them getting to proof it first?)

The challenge is set 😉

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 11/29/2015 at 6:52 PM, steve25805 said:

Sophie finally found herself in Plymouth, attending the wedding of a friend. She went back to the reception afterwards for a couple of drinks, but wasn't staying late. You see, she'd made arrangements to meet up with me for a few drinks in a pub.

I'd known her online for a while and met her once on a visit to Yorkshire. It was the time I got to see her pee in my car. Well, we'd often kind of flirted online about how she could pee on my carpet anytime she wanted to visit, with her suggesting that she'd love to. Well, since she was coming to Plymouth I offered to let her do it for real, and we agreed to meet up for a few drinks, though she hadn't committed to anything. I explained that I was meaning to buy a new living room carpet anyway, so she was welcome to do her thing there.

Well, when I met her she'd already had just a couple of drinks but looked utterly stunning in her close fitting and highly stylish black dress with red circles, with her shoulders left bare and her beautiful shoulder-length blonde hair. And her smile was just about the sexiest smile I have ever seen. I bought her another drink and bought one myself. I'd left my car at home, and she'd done likewise, travelling down by train, so driving under the influence wasn't an issue. We had a few drinks and were soon flirting like we did online, talking about the time she'd let her husband film her peeing on the kitchen floor, with me commenting on how awesomely erotic that must have been, and how lucky her husband was to see that.

That's when she told me she really had to pee right now and hinted that she was happy to do it in my place. I was almost unable to believe my luck. Was this gorgeous young girl really going to pee in my flat - and I don't mean in the toilet? The sense of anticipation I felt as I called the cab was incredible. Sophie was handling herself very well in spite of of the few drinks, which was impressive because she normally doesn't drink at all. But she'd decided to switch to soft drinks for the last couple. She isn't into getting drunk anymore.

By the time we arrived at my place, she badly needed to go. I suggested that the living room carpet was ready and waiting for her, and I'd just buy a new one in the morning. She grinned in naughty anticipation, but also kept stopping in hesitation, more than once asking if I was sure that it was ok. At one point she even said, "I can't just pee on your carpet", and I thought she was going to back out. I had to reassure her that I was really just going to throw it out in the morning and buy a new one.

Eventually, with some moments of hesitation en route to this moment, she was squatting in the middle of my living room, her beautiful dress hoisted to expose her most private parts, panties discarded on the floor beside her. But then there was the pee shyness to overcome. For quite a while nothing happened. She just couldn't do it. She said something like, "I really want to do this, but I just can't go. Peeing on someone's carpet is just too wrong." Of course, I reassured her that it was ok, that I didn't mind, that I was going to throw it out and replace it, etc. And I think her growing desperation must have helped. Because finally, a brief spurt of pee sprayed down, followed a moment later by another.

And then the floodgates opened. A loud hissing sound filled the room, which proved she must have been desperate. Because she'd told me before that she only really makes that tell tale hissing sound when very desperate. And the sound of her pee splashing down onto the carpet filled the room too. It was a very powerful, yellow-tinged, torrent cascading down, with Sophie smiling broadly in obvious delight at what she was doing, looking at her own pee splashing upon the fabric. The puddle was growing rapidly larger and ever more sodden, the splashing sound growing louder as the centre of that spreading pool grew saturated. A mini lake of pee was forming and slowly seeping into the carpet. She flashed her beautiful and obviously ecstatic smile at me as she enthused, "I can't believe I'm actually peeing on your front room carpet!" Then she chuckled as she added, " I'm enjoying this."

"Anytime", I responded.

By the time she'd finished, that puddle was enormous.

We then both just sat around chatting for a couple of hours, during which I plied her with numerous cups of tea or coffee. I hoped for a second showing. And my efforts were not in vain.

Because just before I called her a cab she did say that she needed another pee. And as it happened, we'd just been talking about the time she peed on her kitchen floor for her husband. So of course, I suggested she do the same in my kitchen. And she did!

She ended up squatting in the middle of the room, dress hoisted above her waist, panties removed again, as she did another huge pee all over my kitchen floor tiles. The large puddle expanded to cover an ever growing area of the floor. The sight and sound of it splashing down beneath her squatting form, and her gorgeously sexy smile as she peed, were incredibly sexy. By the time she'd finished she'd flooded the place.

When the cab arrived I said my farewells, thanked her for a lovely time, and gave her a brief platonic kiss on the cheek, and let her know that anytime she found herself down in these parts, she was more than welcome to visit. Especially if she needed a pee, lol.

It has been so long time since I last read this and even longer since I wrote it. So I thought I would bump it for any newbies to read.