Bring out your measuring cups!

You gotta learn to do it standing up.
That often takes practice, but I'm willing to give a woman all the help she needs. Perhaps the fastest way to good results is to make the lessons fun.

One of the things I'd do would be to make a contest of it. Many evenings we'd head off to some secluded beach and set our empty cups in front of us in the sand. We'd stand and aim, the winner being the one whose cup was the fullest.

While it's good to hold a lot in your bladder, it's even better to deliver as much of it as you can.

• Like 1
That often takes practice, but I'm willing to give a woman all the help she needs. Perhaps the fastest way to good results is to make the lessons fun.

One of the things I'd do would be to make a contest of it. Many evenings we'd head off to some secluded beach and set our empty cups in front of us in the sand. We'd stand and aim, the winner being the one whose cup was the fullest.

While it's good to hold a lot in your bladder, it's even better to deliver as much of it as you can.

Or maybe MissPiss would make a training video. From what I've seen, she's very good at it.

• Like 1

One place that I had to give a sample they showed in full picture detail just how both a male and a female were to go about giving a sample.

It is a wonder that the males could give a sample after such explicit detailed pictures for the females.

I would like to challenge the girls on here to be able to stand & pee in extinguishing a line of lit candles . Which are in a straight line as they pee as they go down the line . putting the candles out one at a time :biggrin:
In fact, Kevin, that was another challenge I'd sometimes make. We'd line up a row of candles and see how many we could extinguish in a single pee. :biggrin:

As much fun as that is, I think Crissy is right and we need to return this thread to what it's supposed to be. Now, let's bring on those measuring cups! :)

The last time I gave it a go I measured 700ml, I probably could have held out a bit longer but meh. Sadly no pictures.

I seem to have the same genetics from my mom. After a while, and when i was younger, i would not go to the toilet often and when i did, it was long. If i understand it correctly.. the muscle are tight when they relax.. thats when you release the urine. In average, i can pee for 30-40 seconds. Which i believe is why there is more quantity. I am not a doctor but its what i was told

• Like 1
How about i fling my panties at you and say.. hey.. the topic is measuring cup.

Please,fling your panties at me!!:laugh:Its a nice colour Sephora,i cant quite make out the amount,but it looks good enough.I hope you have a new jug for this,or is the same one as before?

I seem to have the same genetics from my mom. After a while, and when i was younger, i would not go to the toilet often and when i did, it was long. If i understand it correctly.. the muscle are tight when they relax.. thats when you release the urine. In average, i can pee for 30-40 seconds. Which i believe is why there is more quantity. I am not a doctor but its what i was told
I'm not a (medical) doctor, but I've played one :biggrin: , and I do have a professorial demeanor.

I'd like to think the reason why there is more quantity for you is that you have a large, well-trained bladder. :)

Depending on the rate of flow (you can either force it out or slowly release in a trickle), I'd venture a (scientific) guess your full bladder may take anywhere from less than thirty seconds to much more than a minute to empty.

I'm not a (medical) doctor, but I've played one :biggrin: , and I do have a professorial demeanor.

I'd like to think the reason why there is more quantity for you is that you have a large, well-trained bladder. :)

Depending on the rate of flow (you can either force it out or slowly release in a trickle), I'd venture a (scientific) guess your full bladder may take anywhere from less than thirty seconds to much more than a minute to empty.

My BF once asked me to test the capacity of how much I can hold. I am talking about holding it in to a point of dancing. I was almost at 1.5 litres and he timed it which took me almost a 1 minute. I would never let get to that point ever because it is torture. Lol

• Like 1
My BF once asked me to test the capacity of how much I can hold. I am talking about holding it in to a point of dancing. I was almost at 1.5 litres and he timed it which took me almost a 1 minute. I would never let get to that point ever because it is torture. Lol
Not that I would have wanted to torture you, but I would have loved to have seen your dance.
Knowing glad1, I don't think he'd move out of the way. He'd probably love to be splashed.
Crissy, you know me very well, or at least enough to know I enjoy splashy things, whether it's from a wave, being caught out in the rain or... :) , so long as it's a warm one.
  • 3 months later...
Kind of... If I add up how much each time and divide by how many times it is about 500ml. But, most of the time it's closer to 300ml. It's just skewed by those two big afternoon pees. Another interesting thing is the color change. The yellow is thanks to a vitamin. It always tastes weak, except for the one before lunch. The couple of cups of coffee really show themselves!

I think I might just use a measuring cup for an entire day, again just going when I normally would, to show the huge variance.

Most humans fill the need to pee around 250ml, but can hold triple that if needed.

Ohh, then I must not be human and maybe I am part alien lol

Small fucking bladders. I can piss 1.8 Liters!!!

Honestly, the bladders of the other posters in this thread are normal-sized, and it seems like some of them think they hold quite well, soooo... Don't be too critical! :)

Oh and I can hold just over 2 liters at my fullest.

• Like 2