Bring out your measuring cups!

I have been asked when will I pee in a measuring cup again. Last time I did that, there was a few that decided to participate and post it here. I read some post of men and women that would like to pee and post their results. Keep in mind, it's the participation that counts, so drink up your water or whatever you are having.

I am on over time today in the pay slips department and when the employees leave after 5pm, I will give it a go.

:pee:

• Like 1
I have been asked when will I pee in a measuring cup again. Last time I did that, there was a few that decided to participate and post it here. I read some post of men and women that would like to pee and post their results. Keep in mind, it's the participation that counts, so drink up your water or whatever you are having.

I am on over time today in the pay slips department and when the employees leave after 5pm, I will give it a go.

Cant wait!I did have a go at it before,peeing about 400 ml per go.If we get more "players" i might try again.

When you say you'll give it a go, I'm sure it will another very good one. I'll make a serious effort to join you.
  • Like 1
Btw.. bubbles don't count.. thats less than 16 oz. Lol

Picky, picky! I was beginning to get concerned that it was going to overflow.

Have you ever had to pee in one of those little cups they give you to do a urine test? I hate them!!!! :banghead:

Picky, picky! I was beginning to get concerned that it was going to overflow.

Have you ever had to pee in one of those little cups they give you to do a urine test? I hate them!!!! :banghead:

Yeah !! every year and it's not that easy. I would start to pee then as soon as I would put the cup the pee stream splashes all over the place. I am sure they can come up with a better system. Maybe for guys it's easy but for me it's a challenge and struggle.

Yeah !! every year and it's not that easy. I would start to pee then as soon as I would put the cup the pee stream splashes all over the place. I am sure they can come up with a better system. Maybe for guys it's easy but for me it's a challenge and struggle.

There supposed to have a funnel attachment for females, but they never seem to have one. Probably on purpose.

Well, they give us the cup and nothing else. I believe they want us to bring our own or aim for the cup like everyone does.
I think you girls are going to need more practice aiming for the cup. Of course, you might want to ask for lessons. :biggrin:
I'm not admitting anything. :biggrin:

Mr Glad with a perfect aim.. I have been practicing and my aiming is there but it's got a mind of it's own. If I sit or squat, I can get away with it but as soon as I start changing angles, it get's messy

• Like 2
Mr Glad with a perfect aim.. I have been practicing and my aiming is there but it's got a mind of it's own. If I sit or squat, I can get away with it but as soon as I start changing angles, it get's messy
I guess you'll have to not change your angle. :biggrin:

That is, unless, like some, you want to see just how much mess you can make.

Of course, if I were there, I'd be, er, glad to lend a hand.

• Like 1