Rebekah Dee

She is a beautiful lady. And fun to watch peeing too. I have two pairs of her panties she peed in for me in my collection :)

Wetman,how do i obtain her panties,shes UK based so i dont see a problem there.:thumbsup:

Hi first post on the Forum!

What do we think of this gorgeous lady in the peeing community?

Personally I think she is one of the best.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Hi and welcome,

I don't know Rebekah Dee but from what I just read, she sounds and looks hot. No wonder you guys are all over her ;-)

Hi and welcome,

I don't know Rebekah Dee but from what I just read, she sounds and looks hot. No wonder you guys are all over her :wink:

Oh, if only I COULD be all over her ... or her all over me, happy either way. In technical terms, she would be classified as "extremely fuckable". :thumbsup:

Oh, if only I COULD be all over her ... or her all over me, happy either way. In technical terms, she would be classified as "extremely fuckable". :thumbsup:

Not to get away from this topic, we were playing a board game last night with 2 other couples and they did talk about how men can easily be dominated. One girl said she use to date this person and she knew how to dominate him to a point of disrespecting him and he would love that. This girl was extremely beautiful and had a domination look. She would get him to buy her suppers or clothes so that she can sit on his face and be rough and did not say anything else.

Then BF had to add something about some women are coming out more dominating guys into giving them golden showers. I did not participate in the conversation and just decided to listen what people think and said. This girl did reply to that and said she use to do this to him as well. (she seems like the type, buy er stuff and she will pee wherever you want. She didn't have no interest in him at all, then when he started getting attached, she dumped him.

So yes, some beautiful women can do this and guys will go with it.

• Like 1
Not to get away from this topic, we were playing a board game last night with 2 other couples and they did talk about how men can easily be dominated. One girl said she use to date this person and she knew how to dominate him to a point of disrespecting him and he would love that. This girl was extremely beautiful and had a domination look. She would get him to buy her suppers or clothes so that she can sit on his face and be rough and did not say anything else.

Then BF had to add something about some women are coming out more dominating guys into giving them golden showers. I did not participate in the conversation and just decided to listen what people think and said. This girl did reply to that and said she use to do this to him as well. (she seems like the type, buy er stuff and she will pee wherever you want. She didn't have no interest in him at all, then when he started getting attached, she dumped him.

So yes, some beautiful women can do this and guys will go with it.

I reckon women do hold all the aces sexually.I would accept a good amount of unfair treatment,if at the end,there would be a sexual experience...Myself,im not really into "golden showers" as such,i like just pee play,watching girls wee etc,but if the girl insisted on peeing over me somehow,i wouldnt refuse.:wink:

• Like 1
A few of the very sexy Rebekah!:happy:[ATTACH=full]54567[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]54568[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]54569[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]54570[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]54571[/ATTACH]Do i need a reason?:wink:

She does has a kind of sexy. I can imagine all you guys would like to have a front row seat to that

• Like 1

Ahhh, the gorgeous Rebekah! One of my favourite pee models (along with the now retired Clair Lou, aka TamTamSouth). The sneakypee series and various other bits she's done in the past have long been some of my favourite pee material. One of my all-time favourite clips is her in some jeans in a fairly public area, backing down what appears to be some kind of alleyway (being filmed from within said alleyway) and just dropping her jeans, bending forward and letting go. Simply brilliant!

Ive never seen her getting shagged though..is she really lesbian?Ive seen her with girls,but no guys.Maybe no guy could be that lucky!

She's actually done a boy/girl scene (search for her name and 'police woman' or similar) and several b/g photoshoots. She also has a 'stunt cock' that she uses on her webcam sessions, so no, she's definitely not a lesbian :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...