Slits...

F.W

2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

They were all found in thumbnail galleries on imagefap.com.  There are probably many more there if you have time to look for them.

Thanks Will Check Out At Night ....... Do You need to create an account ?????  An You Can check out www.adultism.com . It is a good website But there are  video limits until you become a gold member 

36 minutes ago, Anthony 123 said:

Thanks Will Check Out At Night ....... Do You need to create an account ?????  An You Can check out www.adultism.com . It is a good website But there are  video limits until you become a gold member 

No need to create an account on imagefap.  Just go to the galleries section and type into the search box for whatever interests you.

• Thanks 1

I do like Imagefap - my favourite 'go to' for pics.   And you can click to sort into size order and see all the larger images first, ignoring the tiny blurry ones.

(On that note, I've noticed recently some large images here which look like they've just been resized - blurry and lacking detail.  As a photographer it's one of those things that makes my brain hurt).

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I do like Imagefap - my favourite 'go to' for pics.   And you can click to sort into size order and see all the larger images first, ignoring the tiny blurry ones.

(On that note, I've noticed recently some large images here which look like they've just been resized - blurry and lacking detail.  As a photographer it's one of those things that makes my brain hurt).

Open these pictures in new tab and most of them will be normal

3 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

Open these pictures in new tab and most of them will be normal

He means scaled up. Many people take a small photo, enlarge it by 100% in photoshop or whatever and then post it on the internet. They then get shared on forums and the like. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

He means scaled up. Many people take a small photo, enlarge it by 100% in photoshop or whatever and then post it on the internet. They then get shared on forums and the like. 

Yes,  it's always a disappointment to click on an image to view it in full size and discover that no more detail is revealed.  Fortunately only a small number of people seem to be doing this.