Women in the mens room...

I was recently at a busy airport, and the women's room was out of order for cleaning. Instead of walking quite a considerable distance to find the next bathroom, all of the women simply walked into the mens room instead. I'm sad to report that no women attempted to use urinals, but what did happen was that a queue for the stalls formed, which was right next to all the urinals. For anyone who enjoys being watched while they pee, this would have been ideal. It was certainly an interesting experience having so many women stood right by men peeing in urinals. Some of them definitely glanced over to the urinals to have a look!

I've also been in plenty of situations where there has been a female cleaner in the restroom whilst I've been in there peeing. Has anyone been in a similar situation? If you were, would you find it a turn on?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the interesting - and outstanding! - experience! I have never personally experienced a woman going into the men´s room (in order to use the toilet) I only read about it. I am surprised that in your experience all these women weren´t shy to just enter the men´s room instead of walking to the next women´s room! Sounds like a step forward to emancipation indeed!!

Would I be bothered to be watched by women when I am standing at a urinal...? Hm, very good question... I guess it would be depend on the "way" how they look at me (and the other guys) - either extremly "offensive" without showing the least constraint, just watching shamelessly - or taking the situation with a bit of humour and/or "carefully playing" with the "potentially erotic" aspect of the situation in a subtle way - the latter could be fun for either sides!

Admin, I had exactly the same kind of experience a few years ago at the O2 Arena in Greenwich, London. Before going into the actual arena area, I went to use the toilet in the outer part of the building near the escalators to the cinema. There was a huge queue to the ladies and no queue for the gents. I went into the gents and once inside, I found that there was a queue of ladies inside the gents leading up the cubicle. The people at the front of that queue had a clear and uninterupted view of the urinals and the ladies were not averting their eyes! I went and took my place at the urinals alongside several other men and I peed into the urinal. I glanced to my left and the first four ladies in the queue (i.e. those who were passed the partition wall) were standing blatently looking at us peeing. I made sure I stood back a little from the urinal and turned slightly so that they could get a good view. Meanwhile, I could hear hissing and splashing in the cubicles behind. As I turned towards the ladies and zipped up I said to the first one that she should return the favour and leave the door open when she went in the cubicle, but I'm sorry to say that she didn't! I don't mind them sharing the facilities, but I think it is unfair that the ladies get to close themselves away in privacy after they have have invaded the mens toilets and the men have to pee in front of them (or I suppose the men could join the queue of ladies to get a cubicle). The ladies were clearly enjoying the situation.

After leaving the urinal, I was washing my hands next to a lady at the sinks and then as I walked out, another two ladies came in to join maybe 10 in the queue. As I left the door, I said to some of the ladies in the queue "You might as well go in the gents, there are loads of ladies in there, but the queue is much shorter", then I carried on walking. I don't known if anyone changed queues as a result, but the queue was huge.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I came across a similar scenario once while driving on Garden State Pkwy. At one of the rest stops the women's room was out of order and all females lined up for the men's room and it was similar scenario as above. Only issue was most women are older and not really worth the look sadly.

• Like 1

These days seems quite a common phenomenon and at all sorts of events, including classical music concerts at the Albert Hall and a cathedral in the last year. What always amuses me is the way (in the UK at lest) everybody usually seems to carry on without comment. Though the exceptions to that rule can be even more amusing. I think I mentioned some time ago an incident in a gents in a shopping mall when the female cleaner said something to the men present causing some consternation among the punters including one guy who turned sideways in full flow (amusing to me anyway as I was NOT standing next to him!). Also at one of the aforementioned classical concerts a group of rather upmarket middle-aged ladies walked in with one announcing loudly in a best WI president's voice "Excuse us. Emergency. Please carry on". I don't think she actually said "Keep Calm" as well!

• Like 2

It seems to me that this new kind of behaviour has in general nothing to do with "emergencies" - it´s impossible that there are more "emergencies" today than for example 10, 15 years ago. It simply seems to be a kind of new "habit", maybe in the long term leading to the social acceptance of unisex toilets?

I was recently at a busy airport, and the women's room was out of order for cleaning. Instead of walking quite a considerable distance to find the next bathroom, all of the women simply walked into the mens room instead. I'm sad to report that no women attempted to use urinals, but what did happen was that a queue for the stalls formed, which was right next to all the urinals. For anyone who enjoys being watched while they pee, this would have been ideal. It was certainly an interesting experience having so many women stood right by men peeing in urinals. Some of them definitely glanced over to the urinals to have a look!

I've also been in plenty of situations where there has been a female cleaner in the restroom whilst I've been in there peeing. Has anyone been in a similar situation? If you were, would you find it a turn on?

Waoh. Nice narration

Personally, i have not but some friends of mine were waiting in line at a bar and decided to go to the mens side and sat on the sink. Which a guy told her that she is gross and had no class and told the owner.

• Like 2
Maybe the guy was gay?I think once a girl is in the mens and she has her panties down,shes fair game,i bet she would let you watch her piss in the sink...

We pee in front of each other often, specially outdoors

• Like 2
  • Love 1
I'm all for the outdoors. In fact, a woman who isn't into outdoor things is probably a relationship-killer for me.

I like the outdoors from time to time.

Peeing in front or on each side

In a position where you are all facing each other kind of,vaginas on display?Mmmmm..:)

in front of strangers i don't but with the same friends for 10 years, we don't have much to hide.

• Like 1
I like the outdoors from time to time.

Peeing in front or on each side

in front of strangers i don't but with the same friends for 10 years, we don't have much to hide.

I bet thats a sight to see....:)