What do others feel?

Fun question for everyone, guys and girls alike. When you get really desperate to pee, where on your body do you feel it? What do you feel?

I feel like im going to wet my pants!Which i dont always want to do!I reckon the feeling of being desperate to go,is maybe a more arousing feeling for girls than men.

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago, when I first started holding it was pretty much like my body was screaming at me to empty my bladder. Nowadays after expanding my bladder quite a bit it seems my body is more relaxed about how full my bladder is. Like ill go to use the toilet and Ill have no real need to pee at that time and ill pee as much as id think I would if I had a full bladder. So now when I have the feeling that I really need to pee It seems I pee about three times as much urine than I did when I started.

Fun question for everyone, guys and girls alike. When you get really desperate to pee, where on your body do you feel it? What do you feel?

It seems for girls,the need to pee can be an erotic sensation.For me as a guy,its quite unpleasant,maybe to do with pressure on the prostate internally,makes it uncomfortable.Im not sure for other guys,but the more ive held it,the harder i find to pee.Girls urinary system much less complex,ours has to go round a bit before it gets out,yours is a short tube to the exit.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Holding as much as I can, it creates a euphoric pressure on my G-spot. I want to let go, but I don't. I become extremely aroused. If I satisfy this arousal with masturbation, the pressure lightens with my climax, and I can hold even longer. The intensity of full-bladder orgasms is incomparable. And once I have one, the slightest touch sets off another one. The actual release of pee feels great too, but it doesn't make me cum, unless I am having pee-sex with a guy and he is peeing too.

I like how for girls,pee can be part of their sexual experience,in guys,it just tends to get in the way!

Where exactly do women get those urges? I've always wondered about it. Is it up in the vagina somewhere?

I have asked this question to a couple of women too.

Most of them told me that despite other feelings of discomfort (and/or discomfort) feel the URGE to pee right in their clit.

Girls around here, is that true for you too?

I have asked this question to a couple of women too.

Most of them told me that despite other feelings of discomfort (and/or discomfort) feel the URGE to pee right in their clit.

Girls around here, is that true for you too?

It obviously is a different sensation for girls than guys.Probably of course due to important physical differences.....In fact,to me,it seems girls are more in tune to the sexuality of urinating,than guys,in that as a guy,peeing to me,is something i have to do,it gives me no real pleasure,whereas to girls,they seem to be able to get off just by urinating.Reading a lot of the posts by our ladies on here,they do seem to often get a kind of frisson,just by where and how they pee.Girls please is this generally the case?

• Like 1

Just an additional remark - most girls I ask about why they hold themselves when desperate, told me it is actually to get some pressure on the clit, where they feel the uncomfortable urge to pee the most... (While pressing against the peehole does in fact nothing, in the peehole itsself they don't feel anything, and "keeping it shut" with your hand is not working actually, that's just an Illusion).

Girls, do you agree?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 6/10/2015 at 4:03 AM, Lisadel30 said:

Under my stomach and just around the bottom of my willy....and it feels nice 🙂