Squat and Crouch

Seems this is most peoples favourite way to watch a girl peeing, and certainly mine. Too see it happen is to witness such a basic natural act but at the same time so exciting and erotic to watch, definite 'hard on' material! As we all know girls, for the most part anyway, are reluctant to let a stranger watch, unless they are pretty drunk, when caution tends to go out the window. So they usually make big efforts too conceal themselves (mores the pity). If, like me , you like to watch a stranger pee, you have to work hard and keep your eyes open to find it, even then it's rare and you have to be in the right place at the right time. Except it seems at music festivals!!

I have been investigating the situation with music festivals. We have mostly all seen the vids and clips of it available on the web, I have seen these with varying degrees of disbelief that females will actually squat and pee so openly in front of everyone, but it has left me with an overpowering desire to visit such festivals. One female journalist who covered the big Danish festival, reported on the situation, and how she had no option but to do the same. She ended the article by commenting on the amount of strangers that must have seen her private bits in the time she was there. That made butterflys in my stomach and an intense longing to go there too.

This has led me to do some investigation nearer home and I am told that the peeing situation may well be fairly lax as close to home as the famous T in the park in Scotland!

I now find that there are many such events held regularly all over this country in the summer. I mentioned to my wife that it would be fun to go to a music festival. She was not that impressed with the idea. her response was 'what, get muddy and piss in your wellingtons' I didn't pursue that point with her as I didn't want to alert her to my real reason for wanting to go. It did, however, make me think that if she thought that, probably obtained from her girlfriends, there may well be a lot of info. floating around, about peeing at our festivals that I don't know. Hence this post to ask everyone who reads it. I really want to find out for myself, and for any one of us on here who may want to know the answers, and share information between ourselves!

1. Have you any first hand knowledge of smaller English festivals, or been told if it happens at these festivals. I strongly suspect it happens at most music festivals!

Does anyone know for certain. And of any particular festivals where they have heard about/or seen it?

2.Has anyone ever seen it for themselves?

Incidentally that is fantastic pic posted by Sophie of a girl squatting by her car, exactly what I imagine you might see at a festival, in all that lovely detail. I wonder if that is Sophie in the pic, or just a photo she in her collection?

My ex used to work for a steward/security company and worked at various festivals and concerts. There was plenty of nastiness such as being hit by a plastic cup of piss thrown at an Oasis gig, but at a lot of gigs (a Take That stadium gig springs to mind) she commented about the unbelievable amount of women squatting to pee in the open at the end of the night.

Once many moons ago when I was young enough to drink in parks, one really sunny day guys and girls were openly peeing next to each other against a wall a little out the way of the rest of the park, I got a few decent sightings as I went to relieve myself usually exchanging a smile on the way, I often wonder if it's still like that when the sun ventures out for the two days every year.

Great answer Steve, thanks for that, there is real hope I think, that this might happen at most, if not all, festivals. That park sounds fun, have you not been back to check it out again since. Was it anywhere near London?

I remember once in a London park, again many moons ago, sunning myself on one of the many lawns there, and near me was a young couple, lying around on the ground and happily drinking tins of alcohol, and getting quite merry to say the least. My attention was drawn to them because she was rather tasty looking, and from where I sat about thirty yards away I could see her carelessly sling her legs around giving me the odd sexy peek at her panties under her skirt. Very nice way to while away a few hours in the sun.

Anyway it got better. To my left, and between me and them, was a large bushy tree clump bordering an area not generally open to the public. There weren't many other folk around. She suddenly decided to get up and head around the far side of the trees. My piss alert came on and I decided to go for a look on the off chance of being able to see her. I was glad I did because I arrived around the back of the trees just in time to see her pull her skirt up and drop those knickers I had been admiring. Her back was slightly turned towards me, and she bent over in a high crouch giving me a lovely view of her bare bum and the valley below. She was only a couple of yards away and I was able to stand and watch a beautiful piss until she finished and pulled her knickers back up, and gone back to her guy. She never turned and saw me at all, standing behind quietly watching the show.

Fab sexy experiences, but the beauty of it was the experiences was repeated several times, each time her bladder filled up again with all that beer. Seemed to take about half an hour!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Great answer Steve, thanks for that, there is real hope I think, that this might happen at most, if not all, festivals. That park sounds fun, have you not been back to check it out again since. Was it anywhere near London?

I remember once in a London park, again many moons ago, sunning myself on one of the many lawns there, and near me was a young couple, lying around on the ground and happily drinking tins of alcohol, and getting quite merry to say the least. My attention was drawn to them because she was rather tasty looking, and from where I sat about thirty yards away I could see her carelessly sling her legs around giving me the odd sexy peek at her panties under her skirt. Very nice way to while away a few hours in the sun.

Anyway it got better. To my left, and between me and them, was a large bushy tree clump bordering an area not generally open to the public. There weren't many other folk around. She suddenly decided to get up and head around the far side of the trees. My piss alert came on and I decided to go for a look on the off chance of being able to see her. I was glad I did because I arrived around the back of the trees just in time to see her pull her skirt up and drop those knickers I had been admiring. Her back was slightly turned towards me, and she bent over in a high crouch giving me a lovely view of her bare bum and the valley below. She was only a couple of yards away and I was able to stand and watch a beautiful piss until she finished and pulled her knickers back up, and gone back to her guy. She never turned and saw me at all, standing behind quietly watching the show.

Fab sexy experiences, but the beauty of it was the experiences was repeated several times, each time her bladder filled up again with all that beer. Seemed to take about half an hour!

I can confirm that this sort of thing still happens on a regular basis when it's sunny in a park. Keeping an eye open for such girls can yield happy sightings. Usually, somebody getting up and walking purposefully towards some bushes, usually without bags/coats etc which are left with the rest of the party. It's almost always alone but occasionally with one other.

In one particular park is a bushy area which can be entered from two sides, both at the top and bottom of the hill (which it runs along the edge of). The top is frequented by sunbathers and evening picnic-drinkers, especially students. It is often possible to see at a distance a girl stand up from one of these groups and make her way towards the bushes. By carefully approaching from the other side a good view can be seen as she selects a spot to squat and have a wee. It's often possible to tell the difference between a girl who is accustomed to weeing in bushes, perhaps because she often goes drinking outside - striding confidently in, selecting a spot and squatting, and one who doesn't like it but is forced to through desperation. The latter will usually be more paranoid. And if one does get seen, the girl is more likely to be embarrassed at being seen, and your own presence can be for the same reason as hers!

When I have to pee outside I usually squat but sometimes in a crouching position. I use small flowers or grass to pee on. Peeing on them takes out the splatter. Never pee on hard surfaces like cement. Something to wipe with is a must too

Here's me peeing outside

Wow kellygirl, great pic.... thanks. that would have been fun to watch!

Great story!

The park is in Glasgow and I've not been there on a day where lots of people have been drinking since then, I need to keep it in mind this summer I think as it's a nice park anyway.

Great story!

The park is in Glasgow and I've not been there on a day where lots of people have been drinking since then, I need to keep it in mind this summer I think as it's a nice park anyway.

Good luck with that. Beer and lager go through the system reasonably quickly, and if there aren't any loos easily to hand, people have to piss somewhere! Bushes make good standby loos. So that Glasgow park is probably still just as good on a warm evening.

I need to find similar down here. I imagine University town parks could well be the best, because of there being more likely to be youngsters out drinking together in the evenings.

Good luck with that. Beer and lager go through the system reasonably quickly, and if there aren't any loos easily to hand, people have to piss somewhere! Bushes make good standby loos. So that Glasgow park is probably still just as good on a warm evening.

I need to find similar down here. I imagine University town parks could well be the best, because of there being more likely to be youngsters out drinking together in the evenings.

Last year in my local park was a group of about 4 18-20 year old girls who were having a picnic,lots of pop,beer etc,and i just knew where they were going to piss,just off into the wood a piece,but it was the afternoon and no way i could have gone to it,to look for piss puddles,discarded knickers,or any wiping paper etc without,them knowing what i was doing.It would have been embarrasing to have been discovered by one of these girls,picking up their wipes i think.So i just used my imagination,or timed them when they went off.Average was about 2 minutes.:wink:

Last year in my local park was a group of about 4 18-20 year old girls who were having a picnic,lots of pop,beer etc,and i just knew where they were going to piss,just off into the wood a piece,but it was the afternoon and no way i could have gone to it,to look for piss puddles,discarded knickers,or any wiping paper etc without,them knowing what i was doing.It would have been embarrasing to have been discovered by one of these girls,picking up their wipes i think.So i just used my imagination,or timed them when they went off.Average was about 2 minutes.:wink:

Was there no way you could find a concealed spot to watch. Like got into those woods from behind and waited for them to come in?

Was there no way you could find a concealed spot to watch. Like got into those woods from behind and waited for them to come in?

Hmmm,not really what i felt i should do as it was in summer a lot of people around,but i enjoyed using my imagination..

Hmmm,not really what i felt i should do as it was in summer a lot of people around,but i enjoyed using my imagination..

Yeah, I'm in agreement, it's one thing getting an eyeful while going to relieve yourself or passing a spot where women might be peeing openly, but it's another creeping about and hiding in the woods to try and see someone who's obviously trying to conceal themselves.

• 1 year later...
Mmm I'd love you squatting like that right on my face

You don't even know what I look like . I might look like Jabba the Hutt and have a hairy chest like Austin Powers