Squat and Crouch

You don't even know what I look like . I might look like Jabba the Hutt and have a hairy chest like Austin Powers

I know what you look like thanks to a pic you shared a while back. And I'd be more than happy to see you squatting anywhere you liked. :biggrin:

You don't even know what I look like . I might look like Jabba the Hutt and have a hairy chest like Austin Powers

Ooh, Sophie, you do paint a sexy picture. Bring that hairy Jabba body over here and gimme some wet lovin' :tongue:

If you could pee enough to float my boat I'd be ecstatic. But it's not really necessary. I'd be perfectly happy if you just sat on my leg or lap and gave me a warm soaking. Straddling my chest or face is just for my fantasies (unless you're offering, lol :tongue: )

I agree with Sally that squatting can be extremely erotic, mainly because my imagination runs wild and associates that position with peeing even though 9 times out of 10 they're just reaching into their bag for something... we can all dream ;)

Guest UnabashedUser
sometimes I like to go in my backyard, lift up my skirt, and pee through my panties
Recalling one experience where my date erotically wet her panties for me as I watched then removed them, wrapped them around my cock, and jerked me off to full orgasm. Incredible kick cumming hard onto that wet crotch panel.
  • 3 years later...
16 minutes ago, tatstatsort said:

Sophie

Is this you? Appreciate this is an older post but nice example all the same.

She looks VERY like me, to the point where we could pass as sisters and possibly convince people that the photo is mine. 

But no, it's not me. 

• Hot 1