When you gotta go (Male peeing)

• 5 years later...

Reminds me of a time I was travelling on business...   had been to a site for the day, then done battle with rush hour traffic to arrive at my hotel for the night and arrived bursting.

Opted not to pee in the dark rainy car park, but it was one of those smaller hotels without a big lobby - started to lose it standing at the reception desk signing in - with a very pretty receptionist just the other side of the desk. In my case had to keep it inside my pants and stood right up to the desk to block any view.

Fortunately had a black suit on so it didn't show and just about managed to stem the flow until I'd got to my room.  Then flooded the sink before the room door had even swung shut. Next problem was I was only staying one night and had only taken a change of shirt and underwear, so spent my time drying the trousers in the trouser press and hairdryer before I could go down for dinner lol.

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Reminds me of a time I was travelling on business...   had been to a site for the day, then done battle with rush hour traffic to arrive at my hotel for the night and arrived bursting.

Opted not to pee in the dark rainy car park, but it was one of those smaller hotels without a big lobby - started to lose it standing at the reception desk signing in - with a very pretty receptionist just the other side of the desk. In my case had to keep it inside my pants and stood right up to the desk to block any view.

Fortunately had a black suit on so it didn't show and just about managed to stem the flow until I'd got to my room.  Then flooded the sink before the room door had even swung shut. Next problem was I was only staying one night and had only taken a change of shirt and underwear, so spent my time drying the trousers in the trouser press and hairdryer before I could go down for dinner lol.

Eeeek!! I hope no one saw. Though if they did, I'm sure they would have sympathised more than anything else. 

I must admit, the dark, rainy car park would have been my first option. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Eeeek!! I hope no one saw. Though if they did, I'm sure they would have sympathised more than anything else. 

I must admit, the dark, rainy car park would have been my first option. 

Yes I probably should have just added to the puddles in the car park, but a case of so near and yet so far.  It was midweek and seemed like there weren't many people in the hotel at all - I don't think the receptionist would have known and didn't pass anyone in the corridors.  Sitting to dinner on a table for one, there were two tradesmen on a different table and then a very broad shouldered 'lady' with a very gruff voice at another table.  A bit of a strange hotel all round really.

• Like 1