What do you wish for?

Vikka

Yeah me too, I see so many lovely images online and I think if only I had done that course at College (that and Media Studies), but if I had not done Care or Retail, I would have missed out on so much. It is times like this I wished I had a Time Machine like The Tardis (but a more reliable one, lol).

never too late to do a course though I guess

My fave game when i was younger.I was lucky to live on a street with mainly girls,that were as curious of mine as i theirs...:wink:

Just out of curiosity, which has often resulted in me seeing the knickers of so many different girls, where was or is this street? One fun game we had involved guessing what colour the girls knickers were, if we guessed right like on the 2nd or 3rd guess out of 5, the losing girl would then go without her knickers on till the end of the day and was not allowed to close her legs while sitting but to be fair, if after 5 guess's we still didn't get it right, the girl could pick her choice of boy, who would have to show her his cock, when ever she asked. Luckily the Teachers never found out.

Just out of curiosity, which has often resulted in me seeing the knickers of so many different girls, where was or is this street? One fun game we had involved guessing what colour the girls knickers were, if we guessed right like on the 2nd or 3rd guess out of 5, the losing girl would then go without her knickers on till the end of the day and was not allowed to close her legs while sitting but to be fair, if after 5 guess's we still didn't get it right, the girl could pick her choice of boy, who would have to show her his cock, when ever she asked. Luckily the Teachers never found out.

There were about 3 girls i used to play with,and now and then we would go around the back of some garages and look at our bits together,this was quite young,innocent but kind of fun etc.

Innocent girls were always up for it, the ones who knew something but not everything but acted like they did, those were the ones to stay clear of, because you showed 'em yours then they would prick tease and if you said they had to show theirs, they'd get a big sister or two older brothers to beat the crap outta ya.

• 1 month later...

I don't need to wish for anything, lol.

People are wishing for more money, it is true that you don't have to worry about anything when you have lots, but then again, you worry about what you do have. Anyone want to pay my tax bill?

Everything I wished for I now have, and to top it off, more pics of the beautiful Vikka, my ladies say thank you, lol.

I don't need to wish for anything, lol.

People are wishing for more money, it is true that you don't have to worry about anything when you have lots, but then again, you worry about what you do have. Anyone want to pay my tax bill?

Everything I wished for I now have, and to top it off, more pics of the beautiful Vikka, my ladies say thank you, lol.

Where are the pics of the lovely Vikka?:woot:

• 6 months later...
What is your most heartfelt wish for yourself (be selfish!) right now? The first one that comes to your mind, no matter how silly it seems!

My overwhelming wish right now is to keep my boobs like they are in this very moment (really selfish, am I not?).

[ATTACH=full]32065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]32066[/ATTACH]

I think they are absolutely perfect the way they are!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish for so many things ...

The chance to meet, as friends or lovers or both, some of the lovely ladies I've met here

To go back and correct some of my stupider mistakes to see what might change

To visit so many places that I just don't have the time or opportunity to go to

But mostly I just wish for simple contentment. I've always been a bit too intense, too focused, too something, to really enjoy life. I wish I could just be a bit more relaxed and at peace with myself.