Listening to people pee

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Years ago I dated a woman for a short time, age 38, 5 9 155, auburn hair who had the most unusual pee that I got to watch and listen to quite often in the short time we were together.

She had the slowest stream with no hissing or spraying of any woman I have heard. Her urine would drain very slow with a very thin stram that went into the bowl as she always sat down. It took her forever to empty out if she was full. The longest I timed her was 2 min 22 seconds. I have no idea how much urine drained out. Can anyone guess? Has anyone either heard a woman or peed like that? Though I love hard pours in the bowl as my ex and past 2 gfs do I still got turned on to her length of flow. Please comment your thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When I take a leak at my girlfriend's place, she often comments stuff like "wow, you really had to pee, that was so long and loud" while giggling a bit at the same time. I pee standing up straight into the toilet water which makes a a lot of noise.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I like other people to hear /  see me pee.  It's a big turn on for me.

I live in an apartment by myself.  The unit next to me has the bathroom back-to-back with mine, and the walls are thin.  I have lived here since the '90s, and single males were my only neighbors for years.  5 years ago, a 30s couple moved in next door.  We worked day shift, and were always in our bathrooms at the same time in the morning to get ready for work.  When I pee, I always aim directly into the middle of the water, and of course they easily heard me while I peed.  As time went by, I noticed that the guy never made a sound when he peed.  Maybe he sat to pee.  I wondered if it made them uncomfortable when they heard me peeing.  The couple bought a house and moved a few years later.  The couple that moved in are in their 50s.  Oddly enough, I never hear him pee either.  I figure that if they were self-conscious about me hearing them pee, they would know by me peeing loudly that they don't have to be shy.  It is almost 10:00 at night, and I just took my pee before bed.   I get off on hearing the sound of my pee stream striking the water.  

How about any other guys here?  Do you like your neighbors or friends to hear you pee?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Wish I could get this to play.

I don't think it's possible anymore.
The web site says:

"Instaudio is shutting down. On September 28th 2019, all remaining content, and all user accounts will be permanently removed, leaving only a message of what once was."

10 minutes ago, W1ll_B said:

I don't think it's possible anymore.
The web site says:

"Instaudio is shutting down. On September 28th 2019, all remaining content, and all user accounts will be permanently removed, leaving only a message of what once was."

Ah well gone for ever then. Thanks for checking it out though.

I have always enjoyed listening to women pee, not so much males. I can still remember time when because of the configuration of a friends apartment we were sitting right outside the bathroom at the kitchen table. She seemed to rarely pee, I am sure she held it. So the highlite of the evening was when she went in to go.

But, nothing compares to this :. Back in the 60's when I was growing up the state campgrounds my family went to had 'pit toilets'. They were essentially a muli stalled out house. They had individual stalls like a regular restroom. There was always liquid down in the pit to dissolve solids. 

I loved standing outside nearby ( not obviously ) because I could clearly hear the women peeing. Due to the drop into the it the sound was always extra loud . Although the men's and ladies room were often in separate though close together buildings, on some glorious occasions they were in the same building. These were my favorites as I could sit in a men''s stall and listen to the females pee . I was in heaven . I'd  particularly enjoyed a long hard pee because I knew she must have been holding it.

IDK what women think of me peeing if they notice at all. In my young years I always aimed for the porcelain because I was pee shy and doing it almost silently, was the only way I could go. Many times that didn't work either, meaning I just had to hold it.

Hitting the bowl with my pee while standing, although  quiet frequently causes splatter. I no longer care who hears me peeing. In fact I secretly hope they do. If my urination is particularly long I wonder if they notice and think 'wow he must have really been holding it'.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

I have always enjoyed listening to women pee, not so much males. I can still remember time when because of the configuration of a friends apartment we were sitting right outside the bathroom at the kitchen table. She seemed to rarely pee, I am sure she held it. So the highlite of the evening was when she went in to go.

But, nothing compares to this :. Back in the 60's when I was growing up the state campgrounds my family went to had 'pit toilets'. They were essentially a muli stalled out house. They had individual stalls like a regular restroom. There was always liquid down in the pit to dissolve solids. 

I loved standing outside nearby ( not obviously ) because I could clearly hear the women peeing. Due to the drop into the it the sound was always extra loud . Although the men's and ladies room were often in separate though close together buildings, on some glorious occasions they were in the same building. These were my favorites as I could sit in a men''s stall and listen to the females pee . I was in heaven . I'd  particularly enjoyed a long hard pee because I knew she must have been holding it.

IDK what women think of me peeing if they notice at all. In my young years I always aimed for the porcelain because I was pee shy and doing it almost silently, was the only way I could go. Many times that didn't work either, meaning I just had to hold it.

Hitting the bowl with my pee while standing, although  quiet frequently causes splatter. I no longer care who hears me peeing. In fact I secretly hope they do. If my urination is particularly long I wonder if they notice and think 'wow he must have really been holding it'.

I have read about pit toilets but never used one. Hearing the sound of a lady releasing a long pee while sitting on the men’s side of the wall sounds like a great memory for sure. If I ever got the chance I would have done the same.