Pee on my clit

Although this has never happened . . . one of my biggest pee fantasies is to have a girl or guy pee on my clit. I would lay in a bathtub on my back (so I am relaxed and comfortable) then masturbate until I am ready to cum. As soon as I feel myself edging I will call in my partner and have him or her piss hard right on my clit to bring me to an orgasm.

• Like 4
Although this has never happened . . . one of my biggest pee fantasies is to have a girl or guy pee on my clit. I would lay in a bathtub on my back (so I am relaxed and comfortable) then masturbate until I am ready to cum. As soon as I feel myself edging I will call in my partner and have him or her piss hard right on my clit to bring me to an orgasm.

I would be happy to do that for you!:laugh:

I've tried directing a powerful jet of water from the shower head at the point of climax, that is quite thrilling, so I suppose a similar jet of water forced from a cock would have the same desired effect.

According to my lady friend it is a combination of sensation and knowledge of where it is coming from, plus the view and overall naughtiness. She likes a shower head but it is an inanimate object so doesn't have such an arousing affect.

Anyway, where is the fun in holding a shower head when you can hold a cock? :biggrin:

I've tried directing a powerful jet of water from the shower head at the point of climax, that is quite thrilling, so I suppose a similar jet of water forced from a cock would have the same desired effect.

Oh yes. . . that my dear is my favorite way to masturbate.

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...

It's definitely not a one sided thing. I make him happy and he makes me happy. I don't have sexy times with Mr Uncle though. I only do that with my fiance. (Not the same person.) I can't wait till I get to try some new things with Mr uncle though. He says he wants me to touch his naughty bits when he's doing pee and he says he wants to do that to me also. He got a little angry when I accidentally wet my undies though I'll probably get some spanks for that.

• Like 1
Mr Uncle already knows what he likes. He's quite a bit older then me and has quite a bit more experience he's teaching me. I'm trying my best to be a good girl for him but sometimes I make mistakes.

Wow,you must tell us how you and Mr Uncle get on sometimes.:thumbsup:

I felt like it was a mistake and I knew that Mr Uncle would be annoyed. I'm a big girl not a baby and he wants me to be a good girl.

Oh yes,wetting yourself is very naughty!I would have to take them off you into my room,then wash them for you later,naughty girl.:thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

I would love to do that for you. Would make me very horny when you cum.

• Like 1

I would love to piss on your clit sounds a great idea

• 2 weeks later...

sounds good!