Pee for money?

F.W

I guess this is mainly for the girls..If you watch some of the voyeur vids that are mainly filmed in Russia by the look of it,sometimes the girl looks almost like she knows the camera is there,and pees in a way that can be best seen by the camera.Imagine girls,youre out shopping etc,and you need to pee anyway,and someone offered you maybe £50,or$ 80,would you agree to pee for the "hidden" camera,if your face was pixellated even?Youre needing to pee anyway,for nothing,so would you make it worthwhile for yourself?All you have to do is urinate,like you do at home anyway..

The problem isn't finding girls to pee for money. The problem is finding guys willing to pay to see it!

I do pay and its wonderful. I just love to "watchgirlspeeing". Thank you ladies, you make my dreams come true, see you again soon xxx.

I do pay and its wonderful. I just love to "watchgirlspeeing". Thank you ladies, you make my dreams come true, see you again soon xxx.

Yes Miss Piss I have several of your wonderful videos and I would be more than happy to pay for one of your golden showers. Unfortunately I am in the UK and you are in the USA, damn shame eh?

I have actually paid to watch women pee in the past, but they were used to getting paid for other activities so this was just another way of earning a few pounds.

I have also subscribed to various websites over the years, sneakypee being one, and some voyeur ones.

However, I actually think if you offered some random girl money she would be more likely to be very offended and run away, and possibly even report you to the police.

So, my suggestion is to stick to giving money to professionals and hope to spot amateurs unawares.

• Like 3

This was intended as a kind of "fun" thing,i would love to know if any girls would pee on camera for money.Its not like saying,would you have sex for money,obviously thats very different.

This was intended as a kind of "fun" thing,i would love to know if any girls would pee on camera for money.Its not like saying,would you have sex for money,obviously thats very different.

I think "girls off the street" would be more inclined to pee off camera then on camera. So lets say you are at a bar and you notice a girl is getting desperate to pee. If you say, "I will pay you $20.00 if you pop a squat outside and let me watch you pee" rather than, "I will pay you $20.00 if you let me video tape you peeing so I can share it on the internet." hahahaha

Lizz

• Like 2
I think "girls off the street" would be more inclined to pee off camera then on camera. So lets say you are at a bar and you notice a girl is getting desperate to pee. If you say, "I will pay you $20.00 if you pop a squat outside and let me watch you pee" rather than, "I will pay you $20.00 if you let me video tape you peeing so I can share it on the internet." hahahaha

Lizz

Yes, but maybe if you offered her $200.00, she'd change her tune. :wink:
  • Like 2
Yes, but maybe if you offered her $200.00, she'd change her tune. :wink:
Which brings to mind a story about the playwright George Bernard Shaw at a party.

He walked up to one of the women guests, apparently an attractive one, and asked if she would go to bed with him for a million dollars. She replied in the affirmative.

Sometime later, he asked again, only this time if she would sleep with him for fifty. Immediately, she shot back, "what kind of woman do you think I am?"

Shaw replied, "Madam, we've already established that. We just haven't agreed on the price."

Which brings to mind a story about the playwright George Bernard Shaw at a party.

He walked up to one of the women guests, apparently an attractive one, and asked if she would go to bed with him for a million dollars. She replied in the affirmative.

Sometime later, he asked again, only this time if she would sleep with him for fifty. Immediately, she shot back, "what kind of woman do you think I am?"

Shaw replied, "Madam, we've already established that. We just haven't agreed on the price."

Ha ha I was thinking the same thing :biggrin:

I would do it for $$. But, not sure about trusting anyone to hide my face if I did it on camera. If a guy walked up to me and said he'd give me $50 if he could just watch, hell, I do it often enough for free, of course I'd do it.

Well sweety you could always film it yourself and make sure you hide your face then sell your content to a reputable webmaster : ) *hint* *hint*

• Like 3

I would NEVER pee for money, no matter how much I was offered:mad:! I love to pee myself, I get aroused, I get excited, I get horny wetting my panties! And especially if an other girl is watching me, or if I risk to get caught. But, if someone offered to pay me to do it, I would get offended, feeling totally humiliated as a human being. The thought of being looked at as a sort of a merchandise, makes me so ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
I would NEVER pee for money, no matter how much I was offered:mad:! I love to pee myself, I get aroused, I get excited, I get horny wetting my panties! And especially if an other girl is watching me, or if I risk to get caught. But, if someone offered to pay me to do it, I would get offended, feeling totally humiliated as a human being. The thought of being looked at as a sort of a merchandise, makes me so ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for joining my little debate Vikka.Obviously,to you the art of weewees is a very personal and sexy matter,and rightly so.XX

I've peed for money, Vikka. It was when I was camming. I enjoyed it, actually. That I was getting paid to do something I enjoyed anyways was just a bonus. Guys are visual creatures, so I didn't feel like I was as much "merchandise" as I was providing a service.

• Like 3
I've peed for money, Vikka. It was when I was camming. I enjoyed it, actually. That I was getting paid to do something I enjoyed anyways was just a bonus. Guys are visual creatures, so I didn't feel like I was as much "merchandise" as I was providing a service.

Its everyone to their own.Ive paid to watch a woman take a pee myself,a few times,different girls,so im totally cool with it.Some girls will,some girls wont,as the song goes..:wink:

Guest WetFetishCat

I agree with AutumnPeach's comment- she never felt as she was merchandise, but she was providing a service. As most of you know, I make pee clips and sell them for $2 each. I know most people want (and demand I give it to them for free). So I think $2 is fair- almost like the cost of a tip for good service even. Think about it, you don't really pay a waitress to serve you, but you tip her for that service. This is how I feel- it's no different than going to the movie theatre and picking out the genre you want to see, then paying for the ticket. I also like to think of myself as an actress and people are paying to watch my performance, too.

Doesn't cost me to get up and go pee in my toilet or on the carpet, which is fun. But I might as well grab my camera and film myself going in case someone else wants to see it. If they like what they see they buy my clips (or as I said, "tip" me). But I won't lie- I do like that it helps pay the bills and buy the groceries!

And I do like that you pee on the carpet, WetFetishCat. But I regret that your personal circumstances do not allow you to do that anymore. Because I'd happily pay you a lot more than $2 for such a clip, especially if it's a long pee making a large puddle. Trust me, you are giving your best stuff away at that price. What you do is worth a lot more.

Vikka, I understand your anger at being regarded as being merchandise. I feel the same way when deluged by the endless stream of advertising on TV, radio and now the internet. To the marketing industry, we all are merchandise.

I've known a few 'working girls' who regularly offer WS on their menu's, I also managed a massage parlour in the West Midlands for a year or so, and it was often requested, some girls offered it as an 'extra'.

Wow - I'm surprised! Can you give us any details about what they offered?