How fast does pee come out? A gap in scientific knowledge

Kupar

15 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Also, I question the intelligence of anyone who would answer A or B for the star question!

I'm not sure all the multiple choice options are serious 😉

1 hour ago, Kupar said:

I'm not sure all the multiple choice options are serious 😉

I once had a procedure to test that .  I had an overactive bladder and they have a test to see how much your bladder holds. How long you can hold it and how fast and complete do you empty.

They use a catheter to fill the bladder until it becomes painful and ask you to pretend you are driving and have to hold it in until you no longer can. Then  You then pee into a bucket.

Before they insert the catheter they attach probles to the groin area and testicles  There were 2 female assistants while I'm in a gown with feet up in stirrups.   They were the ones to attach the probes.  I then felt something I didn't expect and asked "where's that one going"  she says in the rectum.  Apparently there is a muscle to impacts the bladder in there.

As she is place this probe in my ass she must have pressed on my prostate.  I had one squire of semen. She saud don't worry it's common. 

Then the catheter goes in.  When I peed out  one  aide held the bucket and one my penis.  Because of my belly size she had to hold it to prevent spillage. All the probes are sending info to some computer. 

I'd rather pretend this day never happened. 

• Like 1

Yea I had this test done also. She told me to hold it in as long as I could. The catheter made things uncomfortable, difficult to tell when I was at my limit . So I held it. I guess she didn't know I was used to and enjoyed holding my pee especially through a bladder spasm . She got kind of frantic when one occurred and I didn't say I need to go now, I tried to hold it. 

Once I started "peeing " it came gushing out soaking hard lots of it splattering on the floor not the bucket.

I fantasized about women holding my penis while I peed. Like you said this was not like that at all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

Yea I had this test done also. She told me to hold it in as long as I could. The catheter made things uncomfortable, difficult to tell when I was at my limit . So I held it. I guess she didn't know I was used to and enjoyed holding my pee especially through a bladder spasm . She got kind of frantic when one occurred and I didn't say I need to go now, I tried to hold it. 

Once I started "peeing " it came gushing out soaking hard lots of it splattering on the floor not the bucket.

I fantasized about women holding my penis while I peed. Like you said this was not like that at all.

The only part I liked was being naked.and 2 aides poking around down there but not worth it in the scheme of things.

I hate catheters.

I didn't even enjoy the ejaculations 

I guess you could try to measure it, but there's things you'd have to control for. for example, the foreskin/labia being in the way probably slows the stream down, right? so you'd prob have to do a lot of tests